GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13

+11
Sens19
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
PTFlea
PKC
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Amnesia021
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey, I'm here but at work. Gimme a few minutes to make my pick :D

I'll take Sergei Kostitsyn. Or whichever of those brothers wasn't alredy picked.

62GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:31 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Oooh! Are you even sure he'll be playing in Montreal this season? We had a couple of picks for you to choose from.

63GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Sens19, you're up.

64GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 pm

wprager wrote:Oooh! Are you even sure he'll be playing in Montreal this season? We had a couple of picks for you to choose from.

Well he better be! What picks did you have? I picked Tits just off the top of my head since I am at work.

65GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll PM them. Seriously, I'll be OK if you change it.

66GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:40 pm

I did, thanks. Umberger it is :D

67GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, Hemlock places Sergei Kostitsyn on waivers and takes R.J. Umberger.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

68GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I *really* have to get back to painting. I used that "gotta wait for it to dry before the second coat" excuse to the tune of about two hours.

69GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 hasn't been on since late last night. Did she send her picks to anyone by any chance? PM and e-mail sent, I can't do anything more.

70GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:31 pm

wprager wrote:I *really* have to get back to painting. I used that "gotta wait for it to dry before the second coat" excuse to the tune of about two hours.

You *really* ought to wait at least a day before applying another coat. Do it tomorrow. Why do something today when you can put it off until tomorrow? GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Icon_cool

71GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:I *really* have to get back to painting. I used that "gotta wait for it to dry before the second coat" excuse to the tune of about two hours.

You *really* ought to wait at least a day before applying another coat. Do it tomorrow. Why do something today when you can put it off until tomorrow? GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Icon_cool

It's rationalizations like that that've kept me up on that ladder since the last week of July (that's when the boys went off to a week-long camp and we had the crown molding and wainscoting guys go to town in here). For the record, I was only putting the second coat on the painted crown molding. Some of the first coat was done yesterday, so the second coat on the same day was only in the mud room area.

72GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I pick Kris Russell

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

73GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:

It's rationalizations like that that've kept me up on that ladder since the last week of July (that's when the boys went off to a week-long camp and we had the crown molding and wainscoting guys go to town in here). For the record, I was only putting the second coat on the painted crown molding. Some of the first coat was done yesterday, so the second coat on the same day was only in the mud room area.

In the mud room you say?!?!? Thats even worse. Your def. have to wait a full 24 hours before applying the next coat. You don't want bad crown molding, do you? Here, look at this scientific report on this process.... well I can't get the link to work, so you'll just have to trust me Sarcasm Dancing Dumbo

74GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, SD, does SG11 still want that player?

75GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll take Erik Karlsson...and hope that he makes the team. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 455378

76GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:I'll take Erik Karlsson...and hope that he makes the team. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 455378

My bad, that was me under SpezD's profile. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Icon_smile

77GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Blazer takes Vaclav Propsal.

78GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:53 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I take James Van Riemsdyk. GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 13 - Page 5 13980

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum