GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone want to take part in the Fantasy Pool?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Unfortunately Howie left, we're in Round 11, we need someone to take over his fantasy team - finish the drafting (you'll have to be shrewd!!!) and then sit back and see how your team does.

You HAVE to be around enough to select in quick time.

PM WPrager, Tuk Tuk or me (preferably not though :^^^^: ) and I'll erase this thread when the position is filled.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:^^^^: Prags, you and I are doing things a split second apart.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here is Howie's current lineup:
Evgeni Malkin
Daniel Sedin
Brian Rafalski
Mike Smith
Mike Ribeiro
Craig Rivet
Brian Gionta
Michael Ryder
Marco Sturm
(hope you like Habs and ex-Habs)

Here is the Master List of currently picked players:
http://www.gmhockey.com/general-hockey-talk-f49/gm-hockey-fantasy-pool-draft-list-don-t-post-here-t3088.htm

Here is the current round thread:
http://www.gmhockey.com/general-hockey-talk-f49/gm-hockey-fantasy-pool-round-10-t3240-90.htm#99153

The team make up has to be 9 forwards, 4 defensemen and 2 goalies. That means that he still needs 1 goalie, 2 defensemen and 3 forwards.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Anyone want to take part in the Fantasy Pool? 668437 Prags, you and I are doing things a split second apart.

Yeah, well, I had a PM and an e-mail compose window open ready to send. So after getting rid of those, then posting here, deleting the post, then putting it back in, I'm done.

If you've re-posted yours there's going to be two of them since I'm not deleting any more.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Amnesia021 has claimed that last stake. Or is that "Staked the last claim"? Whatever, he's taking over for Howie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum