GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

EKLUND gets OWNED!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2008/9/9/611015/eklund-plagiarises-la-king

douche!

2EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:37 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

You know, maybe it's me, but even I learnt from a very young age that when you get busted for lying, own up! The more you spin and dance, the worse it is; although watching someone squirm can be fun too!

What a tool!

3EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

I know! That's too funny....well sad that EK's so full of himself that he's giving himself "credit" for finding a "source" that knows "more" than him about anything!

Like really, makes you wonder where he finds all the other crap....

4EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:53 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BigRig77 wrote:I know! That's too funny....well sad that EK's so full of himself that he's giving himself "credit" for finding a "source" that knows "more" than him about anything!

Like really, makes you wonder where he finds all the other crap....

It does, doesn't it... Wink

5EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:15 am

bluewhiteandgolf

bluewhiteandgolf
Prospect
Prospect

There are so few posts over there now that this board came on-line. It's really not worth going over there anymore, I'm probably gonna get banned anyhow...

6EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

bluewhiteandgolf wrote:There are so few posts over there now that this board came on-line. It's really not worth going over there anymore, I'm probably gonna get banned anyhow...

Ditto! It's chalk-full of trolls 24/7! and all the negativity and such became quite tiresome.

7EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:45 am

Cronenbergfan wrote:
bluewhiteandgolf wrote:There are so few posts over there now that this board came on-line. It's really not worth going over there anymore, I'm probably gonna get banned anyhow...

Ditto! It's chalk-full of trolls 24/7! and all the negativity and such became quite tiresome.

Did anyone see the post that had a website that gave his identitiy, picture and a bunch of negative stuff he did in terms of not awarding prizes etc... Maybe sour grapes from someone but if you put it in the context of how he wasn't paying KLee one time so he didn't blog, Eklund put up a blog saying it was from Kev. That is pretty sneaky to put it in the best possible light.

8EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:49 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:

Did anyone see the post that had a website that gave his identitiy, picture and a bunch of negative stuff he did in terms of not awarding prizes etc... Maybe sour grapes from someone but if you put it in the context of how he wasn't paying KLee one time so he didn't blog, Eklund put up a blog saying it was from Kev. That is pretty sneaky to put it in the best possible light.

Yeah, I remember that post. Funny stuff!
As for his site, it's definitely changed. I hop in from time to time but it's filled with trolls and such.

Not to mention, that whole thing about certain bloggers not getting paid... that whole thing didn't add up. But hey, it's LONG over...

9EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:57 am

Message from another forum...

ENOUGH ALREADY!
This has gone on way long enough. The fact that none of the “great” hockey media has put out the truth on Eklund is all you need to know. They are in on it. I know the whole story. Let’s just say I “know some Flyers.”
Want the truth? Eklund is not only welcomed in the Flyers organization (that other joker was way off) he is very welcomed, and the Flyers are in on the joke.
What I know to be fact:
Eklund=Panaccio+Morganti+Jones+?. They started Eklund years ago on a Flyers Forum and then took it to another level during the lockout. Al and Jones did a morning radio show in Philly and joked about the blog all the time during the lockout. Tim’s buddy (who’s name I won’t release, but he lives on Tim’s Street) is the “voice of Eklund” that we hear on the radio. They are all Grey Eye Glances fans. I went to see Grey Eye with some Flyers employees, and the band is “very ok.” Not my thing.
Lauren Hart, our anthem singer, toured with Grey Eye Glances. Dwayne may be involved with this whole thing because he has allowed Tim’s buddy to tell people that Eklund is Dwayne on the phone, he has a phone just for Eklund. I heard Tim’s buddy has even pretended to be Dwayne in person at visiting press boxes. Dwayne also does alot of web development and artwork and he helped design hockeybuzz. Having seen Dwayne perform he is way too crunchy and “airy” to be Eklund. And he doesn’t sound like the guy on XM. I didn’t think so at least.
What else I have heard (some may be urban legend):
During the lockout Larry Brooks (and of course Bob Goodenow) wanted at whoever Eklund was. Goodenow blamed Eklund for the fact that the players lost their resolve when he visited Philly last year. (Like players actually read the “Eklunds” and base their decisions on his opinions. Their mortgages broke their resolve) Panotch, Al, and Jonesy loved the fact the Brooks and Bob were pissed.
When the season started they continued the joke. Getting a credential for Dwayne, and some other guys who write blogs on their site, including Tim’s buddy. But whenever Brooksy was in town they had Dwayne’s name and Hockeybuzz.com on the press listing so that when Bob looked for his seat he would see it. I also don’t know for fact that Dwayne actually attended a game. Some say he did and confronted Brooks. Not sure that it isn’t urban legend.
As for XM, Dwayne may have been involved there as well. His band recorded a show for XM Live and also guest DJ’d on the Loft. He probably connected the XM hockey channel and “Eklund.”
I do know that the NHL loves “Eklund” and gives him far too much credit for the lockout ending. I also have heard that more people may be in on this joke. I heard one of the TSN guys has written a Eklund blog. I believe it because Eklund blogs are all over the map. Some are written at a third grade level. Some are outstanding.
So that is that.
And another note. Anyone who believes that Lawsuit is legit has probably not graduated middle school yet.

From KulkasKorner

10EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Thats a good point, at the end: His writing style is incredibly inconsistent.

11EKLUND gets OWNED! Empty Re: EKLUND gets OWNED! Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:26 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's scary if that's true. They pulled some massive power moves just to Diddle with the NHL. Interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum