GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5)

+6
shabbs
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PKC
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cute, well, I guess there's a chance he's going.

I heard the same, a 2 year, 3.8 per year deal (which would have looked nice here). But it turns out the guy with the rumour was full of Dung.

Let's see what shakes out of this... Ahhhhh!

2Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty interesting Dung if it's true. I'd even be inclined to say that the Panthers have a playoff team with Tanguay in the mix.

3Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:Pretty interesting Dung if it's true. I'd even be inclined to say that the Panthers have a playoff team with Tanguay in the mix.

How is their defense, though?

4Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
PKC wrote:Pretty interesting Dung if it's true. I'd even be inclined to say that the Panthers have a playoff team with Tanguay in the mix.

If you believe Jason York, Ballard is better than Bouwmeester anyway.

5Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

If you believe Jason York, Ballard is better than Bouwmeester anyway.

I think he's close. Better? That's a bold statement.

Problem is, they no longer have both. They have Leopold as J-Bo's replacement. That's a massive downgrade.

Tanguay would look good there with Stillman, Weiss and Horton (how is he still a Panther?)

They're looking like they might have a shot.

6Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I am told Tanguay's 100% done. However,there are some contradictory reports as well...some teams in it have not been told. one team has.

Oh oh, he's getting nervous. Could an E5 go out the window?

7Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Cute, well, I guess there's a chance he's going.

I heard the same, a 2 year, 3.8 per year deal (which would have looked nice here). But it turns out the guy with the rumour was full of Dung.

I'm pretty sure Eklund got this from that same person you heard it from.

8Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:

If it's an "E5", he got it from a news source.

9Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:27 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Emyass. I just can't take him seriously at all.

10Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:Emyass. I just can't take him seriously at all.

He does stuff almost as bad as Kevin Lie did in his blog and he screws up facts often.

11Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

If it's an "E5", he got it from a news source.
Heh. Usually it's on TSN a few hours before he posts it...

Wink

12Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

well it no longer has Ee5 and now he is trying to take down people with him saying it was on RDS and sexton is denying it is true

13Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It wasn't RDS in the first place. It was a blog on the RDS site "reporting" that hockeybuzz was "reporting" that Tanguay was going to FLA.

14Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:It wasn't RDS in the first place. It was a blog on the RDS site "reporting" that hockeybuzz was "reporting" that Tanguay was going to FLA.
Indeed! How sad is that? Here's the RDS blog...

http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/598254/posts/28215

Holy moly.

15Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:It wasn't RDS in the first place. It was a blog on the RDS site "reporting" that hockeybuzz was "reporting" that Tanguay was going to FLA.
Indeed! How sad is that? Here's the RDS blog...

http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/598254/posts/28215

Holy moly.

He's trying to characterize this as another "Nylander to EDM situation..." lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum