GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey News Year book

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hockey News Year book Empty Hockey News Year book Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

hey guys i heard that the Hockey News stuff was starting to go downhill usually i only buy the yearbook after they screwed me(not getting into that now :^: )
but i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it has gotten that bad that i should not waste my money on it?

2Hockey News Year book Empty Re: Hockey News Year book Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:hey guys i heard that the Hockey News stuff was starting to go downhill usually i only buy the yearbook after they screwed me(not getting into that now :^: )
but i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it has gotten that bad that i should not waste my money on it?

I have the yearbook and the Fantasy thingie - and although both are underwhelming, they're still both chalk full of fun Dung.

I like how they have Erik Karlsson's last team as the Kingston Frontenacs though. WTF are y'all talking about? Vertigo

3Hockey News Year book Empty Re: Hockey News Year book Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

so you are saying it is still worth it?

4Hockey News Year book Empty Re: Hockey News Year book Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:so you are saying it is still worth it?

For sure. It's only 8 bucks or whatever. The Score Forecaster was fun to look through. Some real nice reading material for the crapper...to leaf through. They're HUGE on Karlsson. They were all about him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum