GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6

+8
TheAvatar
caissie_1
Sens19
PTFlea
BigRig
LeCaptain
Tuk Tuk
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm

caissie_1 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:Hopefully your selection does not get cherry-picked by Sens19.

Speaking of which, where is she?

It wouldn't be the first time. Tantrum FingersCrossed Thumbs Down ⭕

You stole my pick..... 1 ahead of me WOW now I know how it felt when i drafted Boyle... Damm this suck's. Tantrum

P.A.Y.B.A.C.K.

I wanted Boyle. It is true what they say about revenge being served ice cold. MUHUHAHAHAHA.

32GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

You stole my pick..... 1 ahead of me WOW now I know how it felt when i drafted Boyle... Damm this suck's. Tantrum

P.A.Y.B.A.C.K.

I wanted Boyle. It is true what they say about revenge being served ice cold. MUHUHAHAHAHA.

You weren't the only one, I was picking before you and I wanted him too!! Btw which player did I take from you before that pissed you off so much.

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

33GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 am

Sens19 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

P.A.Y.B.A.C.K.

You weren't the only one, I was picking before you and I wanted him too!! Btw which player did I take from you before that pissed you off so much.

I thought it was you, but it was caissie. Friggin' Dan Boyle.

34GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 wrote:My pick is JP Dumont

At least I know I didn't piss Hemlock off lol

And oh I'm a she Smile

Oops. I've gone back and edited my original post ... and then the seventeen replies which included my post Facepalm .

To summarize the latest transactions (transgressions?)

• Sens19 - JP Dumont
  • Hemlock- Drew Doughty
  • cassie_1- Derick Brassard
MOI/FOI you are up next.

35GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MOI should be making his pick soon, then FOI. I'm going to step out for a little while but should be back to make my next fraktastic pick. I'll Burke all of you!

36GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm

I pick Travis Zajac

37GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens19 wrote:And oh I'm a she Smile

That's great! I didn't realize that. Sensgirl, Sens19 and there are a couple of Mel's friends that are into hockey and will be joining (hopefully).

38GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Sens19 wrote:And oh I'm a she Smile

That's great! I didn't realize that. Sensgirl, Sens19 and there are a couple of Mel's friends that are into hockey and will be joining (hopefully).

:n: , the more hockey girls the better.

Who's turn is it? Let's keep this going

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

39GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fire and Ice is up.

40GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm

He hasn't been on since Monday. Hopefully someone has his picks :x

41GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

well we'll pick for him i guess. any idea's people?

42GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Tuk Tuk wrote:well we'll pick for him i guess. any idea's people?

Jesse Winchester? He's going to blow it the Diddle up this year!

43GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

hahah, how about Antropov? or Maybe on of Crosby's wingers?

44GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:well we'll pick for him i guess. any idea's people?

Well, he's got two goalies, two defensemen and only one forward. Logic dictates he take a forward. I've got 5 left in my list of probable 70 point forwards. Kozlov is on it and his name was mentioned earlier (remember that post of yours I edited?)

Kozlov was at the top of someone else's list and was almost picked for him by Tuk before a last second change of heart. So that's at least two people that rank him up there.

That would be my vote.

45GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Kozlov sounds good to me, put him down for that.

46GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Just a thought: he hasn't been on since Monday...maybe he's a weekend poster.

I've bene in pools where people get skipped or have their picks made for them and it always degrades the pool.

Its not even September and we're 1/3 of the way through this. I don't really think there's a big rush.

47GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Tuk Tuk wrote:Kozlov sounds good to me, put him down for that.

Not that its a bad pick (although its questionable) but we don't know what his strategy is for this pool. If I remember correctly, he talked about rounding out his D-corps in an earlier thread Shrug

48GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I might wait until tomorrow afternoon. It's an important pick, he's usually on...

As long as the rest of the people are prepared for when it's their turn, we can possibly afford a day? Shrug

EDIT: I meant the first sentence as a suggestion. :^^^^: It came out wrong, it's your show Tuk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum