GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wings sign Williams (as per TSN)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=286920

2Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Re: Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Good signing by the wings. He should be able to slide in quite easily having been there before.

3Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Re: Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:07 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Is this guy planning to play for every nhl team?

4Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Re: Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm

marakh wrote:Is this guy planning to play for every nhl team?

Marakh pick your sim team plz ... Ahhhhh!

5Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Re: Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I thought the Eaves signing meant that they were no longer interested in Williams. Or are they planning to combine the two to replace Hudler?

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

6Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Re: Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 am

Jordo wrote:Good signing by the wings. He should be able to slide in quite easily having been there before.

Sorry Jordo, I have to disagree. I thought they traded him first time because he had an attitude in the room among other things? I know Wings fans were happy to get rid of him when he was traded for Calder. They really didn't care for Calder but were ecstatic at the addition by subtraction of Williams leaving town.

He is a terrible pointman on the powerplay and went from being a Wang favorite in his Cincinatti coaching days to playing himself out of town.

7Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Re: Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Sens19 wrote:I thought the Eaves signing meant that they were no longer interested in Williams. Or are they planning to combine the two to replace Hudler?

they did lose sameulsson as well as hudler

8Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Empty Re: Wings sign Williams (as per TSN) Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 am

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Sens19 wrote:I thought the Eaves signing meant that they were no longer interested in Williams. Or are they planning to combine the two to replace Hudler?

they did lose sameulsson as well as hudler

and Hossa...and Kopecky.

4 in total.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum