GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool

+13
Hayden
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Riprock
beedub
SensGirl11
caissie_1
wprager
bluewhiteandgolf
pgood
PKC
Sens19
Tuk Tuk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

I was not able to do this last year, but i was wondering if anyone was interested in doing it this year, im not sure if this is to much as there is also the sim league.... i will set it up.. i would probably need some help as i will be busy with school and stuff but can be on often enough to run it.

62GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

is it too late to sign up? can i make my picks after 5? i'm nowhere near a computer during the day...

63GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

you could always use fantrax.com which lets you hold a live, extended draft where each pick has no time limit...and you wouldn't really have to run anything at all!

Whatever you use, I'm in!

64GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:55 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:you could always use fantrax.com which lets you hold a live, extended draft where each pick has no time limit...and you wouldn't really have to run anything at all!

If we get enough people i will make a list, and check out the site. Flo we have not started yet im just going to guess you were being sarcastic or something, or you are confused because i am using the thread from last years pool. Sarcasm

65GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sens4win wrote:
Big Ev wrote:you could always use fantrax.com which lets you hold a live, extended draft where each pick has no time limit...and you wouldn't really have to run anything at all!

If we get enough people i will make a list, and check out the site. Flo we have not started yet im just going to guess you were being sarcastic or something, or you are confused because i am using the thread from last years pool. Sarcasm
yes confused Facepalm working in the heat at work is eating me up.

none the less i'm in! make up a new thread/topic! september is way too long.

66GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm interested when the time comes for sure.

67GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm interested when the time comes for sure.

me too.

Are we going to use the ESPN one?

68GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'm interested for sure

69GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So we've got two threads going -- this one and Fantasy Pool 2010-2011. Those who are saying "I'm in" over here might want to copy that to the other thread, as that's the current one. Unless I'm wrong and there are going to be two draft pools this year? Or is this thread for the Fantasy League (with trades and everything)? If so,
GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 RosannaDanna_l

Nevermind.

70GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

BigRig wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I'm interested when the time comes for sure.

me too.

Are we going to use the ESPN one?

Im going to be using Yahoo, also to answer Dash's question it will be a 1 year league, and to answer Prager's question, can we all switch to the 2010-2011 Fantasy Pool thread.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum