GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool

+13
Hayden
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Riprock
beedub
SensGirl11
caissie_1
wprager
bluewhiteandgolf
pgood
PKC
Sens19
Tuk Tuk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

31GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

I'm actually leaning towards just one draft now that I've thought it over. Anyone have any objections?

Any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Although I wont be on much over the weekend, goin to the lake for some fishing, football, and relaxing.

32GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:08 pm

I'm in as well.

33GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:08 pm

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

I have only really played with a single draft, serpentine order. So I vote for a single draft.

If I may suggest perhaps holding the draft on a single night using the chatroom

34GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:10 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm in.

35GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

too hard to get people together. we have all month and next month to do this, so Diddle it. lots of time Smile

36GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Marakh added

37GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

beedub wrote:I have only really played with a single draft, serpentine order. So I vote for a single draft.

there's a chatroom here? Ahhhhh!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

38GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

one more question. should each round be randomly picked, or should there be a set order that continues?

39GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Tuk Tuk wrote:one more question. should each round be randomly picked, or should there be a set order that continues?

The last hockey pool I was in, the order was randomly picked and then a snake format (or at least that's what I think it was called) was used throughout all the rounds. Where the last one to pick in the first round is the first to pick in the second round and so on. I thought that was fair play for everyone

40GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I'm partial to repicking the order each round, but whatever you guys want let me know with some feedback.

41GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens19 wrote:
beedub wrote:I have only really played with a single draft, serpentine order. So I vote for a single draft.

there's a chatroom here? Ahhhhh!

Yeah, it's a little hard to find at times... you can access it from the
main page (the 'HOME' link at the top) and then near the top under the
'FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT: GMHockey@GMHockey.com Over 200 Members served
and counting!' and above the counter, you should see " ACCESS THE CHATROOM HERE!"

42GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

thanks Dash Smile Def a good way to set the draft Rockon

43GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

it would be impossible to get everyone in there at once.

44GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Great group of players here. If anyone else is interested enter now for your chance to win... bragging rights.

45GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

In

46GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

What is the best number of players?

Right now I have 9 forwards, 4 D, and 2 goalies.

If you guys think that's too much, let me know.

47GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chatroom drafting action. I love it. Can we get everyone here at the same time though?

48GM Hockey Fantasy Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

not a chance. but we've got so much time that it's no bother. We'll start Monday, and can go all the way to the end of September.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum