GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa

+2
PTFlea
wprager
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 pm

I thought whether this appropriate to post or not as it's information given to season ticket holders. With that said you are all among the biggest sens fans on the planet and deserve an equal chance as others to get tickets.

Sunday, November 8, 2009 @ 3:00 pm

Gate price Your price
$24.00 $20.00
$19.00 $16.00
$14.00 $10.00

TO SCORE YOUR TICKETS
CLICK HERE and refer to code BSENS.

Tickets available as of August 6th at 10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you! Excellent. I was wondering when tickets would go on sale.

3Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Excellent! We're definitely going.

4077notch

Prospect
Prospect

Can't wait.

5Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:11 am

bump...just keeping the info available to everyone oh and maybe padding my post count...

6Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Got my tickets already. Can't wait. It will be nice to get a look at some if the new players.

7Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're getting them now! Yay! Ahhhhh!

8Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:46 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Yay!!! We got some great seats!! I'm going to make sure I'm heard. Ahhhhh!

9Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:47 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I got great seats too!! Who is going to bring a Montagoose banner?? Cheers

10Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ElliottRules wrote:I got great seats too!! Who is going to bring a Montagoose banner?? Cheers

Maybe we will....maybe we will.

11Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

notch_4077

Prospect
Prospect

I got 6 tickets...sweet.

Add that to 2 each exhibition game in Kitchener. I will get a good look at our future.

12Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:44 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Center ice!!!

13Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Me too!!!

14Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:38 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

My season tickets are in the section beside the Bingo seats but they are in the same row. I was able to upgrade my season tickets so I am pretty excited for this season to start.

15Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Empty Re: Tickets to Bingo v Hamilton in Ottawa Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Finally got my tickets. Was waiting on a buddy to let me know if he wanted to come, too. We'll be in 222 row B (my friend always wanted to try out the 200s) with 5 screaming kids. And, no, I won't be getting them Bingo jerseys, I don't think. Kinda agree with that poll. Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum