GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

RUMOUR: Some Twitter place has Tanguay to Yotes imminent

+3
shabbs
Bramlet07
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Eklund says that the TB Tribune is reporting that Prospal will be bought out.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:

RUMOUR: Some Twitter place has Tanguay to Yotes imminent - Page 2 ExecHeadshot_DavidPoile

That was just my way of saying the guy doesn't even know who the GM is in Nashville, but thanks for the 4-1-1. :^^^^:

Thank YOU. And Dave Poile thanks you as well. Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

davetherave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:

RUMOUR: Some Twitter place has Tanguay to Yotes imminent - Page 2 ExecHeadshot_DavidPoile

That was just my way of saying the guy doesn't even know who the GM is in Nashville, but thanks for the 4-1-1. :^^^^:

He sure looks like the kind of guy who would. Smile

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Let's drink to that!

Smile

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

davetherave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Let's drink to that!

Smile

Done and done. Wink Cheers

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote: He seems to be the first to report that Scott Poile is now the GM of the Predators. I'd say he's solid.

FYI>

David Poile
President of Hockey Operations/General Manager and Alternate Governor

Nashville Predators General Manager David Poile has been a top voice in the National Hockey League for 26 years (15 with Washington, 11 with Nashville), second only in consecutive active seasons as a GM to the New York Rangers’ Glen Sather (29 years). His overall tenure as a general manager ranks as the seventh longest in NHL history.

As the architect of a club built on speed and skill, Poile saw his aggressive team-building plan (implemented from the franchise’s inception) continue to bear fruit in 2007-08. The Predators relied heavily on young and talented draft picks such as David Legwand, Martin Erat, Dan Hamhuis, Ryan Suter, Jordin Tootoo and Shea Weber. Poile also brought in veteran forwards Martin Gelinas, Greg de Vries and Radek Bonk prior to the start of the 2007-08 campaign.

By reaching the 2008 Stanley Cup Playoffs, the Nashville Predators became one of just seven franchises (along with Calgary, Dallas, Detroit, New Jersey, Ottawa and San Jose) to reach the postseason in each of the past four seasons. Nashville has recorded 398 points over the last four campaigns (91 in 2003-04, 106 in 2005-06, 110 in 2006-07 and 91 in 2007-08) for an average of 99.5 points per season.

I'm willing to stop reading there. Greg de Vries as a veteran forward. That's some creative journalism. Also, Bonk should be left out of any article praising Nashville as a franchise.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Continuing in that vein...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum