GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharp to the Habs in order to complete a deal with the Sharks?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure where to put this one, since it involves at least three teams. Ek just said:

What is of further interest is this text I received "The Canadiens need
one more piece to make the deal with the Sharks and that piece is Patrick Sharp."

Ahhhhh!

Does the internet have a toilet?

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Hhaahah lol!!! Yeh sure Ek.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:Hhaahah lol!!! Yeh sure Ek.

I'm glad you can laugh about it. I'm still trying to figure out what he meant. There's a little bald spot forming where I've been scratching the back of my head.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

From my understanding the Habs would trade for Sharp and then flip him over to San Jose for a deal IMO involving probably Marleau... Im not sure but that's what I got out of it... Migth not be Marleau but that would be my guess.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Not sure where to put this one, since it involves at least three teams. Ek just said:
You put it under "Load of crap".

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:From my understanding the Habs would trade for Sharp and then flip him over to San Jose for a deal IMO involving probably Marleau... Im not sure but that's what I got out of it... Migth not be Marleau but that would be my guess.

But in the same breath Ek says that Murray is hot after Marleau. So is Marleau going to the Habs or to the Sens? Or is he staying put?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

E1 through E4 = Sharp to the Habs in order to complete a deal with the Sharks? User2031_1176265237

E5 = Sharp to the Habs in order to complete a deal with the Sharks? TSN%20LOGO

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:E1 through E4 = Sharp to the Habs in order to complete a deal with the Sharks? User2031_1176265237

Actually, even Ek's E5's these days have been piles of dung.

wprager wrote:E1 through E4 = Sharp to the Habs in order to complete a deal with the Sharks? User2031_1176265237

AHAHAHA! Rack him!

So this means that the Habs are trying to acquire Sharp to flip to SJ? I'm down with a Heatley package including Sharp. He's a great PKer and has some scoring touch.

Probably bollocks, but what the hell, it killed 14 seconds thinking about it!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ek's named a bunch of other teams interested in Sharp so who knows...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum