GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melnyk disappointed in Heatley

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Empty Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Not ssure if anybody posted this yet. Not much in terms of news but a clear statement by the owner....

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/06/29/melnyk_heatley/

2Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Empty Re: Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I can understand this coming from Melnyk, a lot of people don't know this, but the Senators organization did a lot for Heatley, getting him out of Atlanta and standing behind him when seemingly no one else would, yet, this is how he repays the organization?

3Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Empty Re: Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:I can understand this coming from Melnyk, a lot of people don't know this, but the Senators organization did a lot for Heatley, getting him out of Atlanta and standing behind him when seemingly no one else would, yet, this is how he repays the organization?

It sure is!!! Isn't that swell?

4Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Empty Re: Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Everyone knows exactly what The Sens did for him, and I honestly think that other teams are saying to them selves, "if that's what he did to Ottawa, what will he do to us?".

Heatley isnt worth as much as a lot of people think he is in Ottawa.

5Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Empty Re: Melnyk disappointed in Heatley Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:49 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:I can understand this coming from Melnyk, a lot of people don't know this, but the Senators organization did a lot for Heatley, getting him out of Atlanta and standing behind him when seemingly no one else would, yet, this is how he repays the organization?

It sure is!!! Isn't that swell?

as swell as a kick to the junk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum