GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anastacia will make you happier to be a Sens Fan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I won't post the picture here, only the link as it is not appropriate as most people are at work, myself included, so if any wants to view Anastacia, a Sens fan from NY, if it doesn't come right up when you click the link, she is # 4 in the series from Maxim magazine.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/pgStory?contentId=9663936#sport=NHL&photo=9652024

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

She's nice, but ah, to be a Pittsburgh fan, yikes.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:She's nice, but ah, to be a Pittsburgh fan, yikes.

yeah no kidding, they trump any of the other teams representation I noticed there, damn that Sid the Kid.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Did you see Jessica (#2)??? Wow!

SensFan71 wrote:

yeah no kidding, they trump any of the other teams representation I noticed there, damn that Sid the Kid.

She is dirty... hahaha

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

She is dirty... hahaha

I am okay with her kind of dirty Laughing3

I am a fan of Shera the Capitals fan from Bethesda... skank badge and all... thanks for the post...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:I am a fan of Shera the Capitals fan from Bethesda... skank badge and all... thanks for the post...

you are very welcome, I happened to stumble across it while searching for something else and couldn't resist. I don't see the fan from Florida though that flashed her "assets" during a home game though, she was smoking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum