GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

961What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Dark Souls is the best game of the generation. It is hard, but you just need to understand how it works. Once you do, after every single battle you win you will feel like a Champion which is what lacks in 99% of the games these days.

962What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:00 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Diddle. Amazon had PS4's yesterday, now gone.
If you waited this long, you waited too long.

Meh, best not to buy right away anyway...let them iron out any kinks before shelling out a lot of dough.

963What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:09 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There were no kinks in my launch day PS3. Sony is the Dung.

SuperStore should have some on launch day if I care to get it then.

964What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I'll be getting a PS4 too, just not right away. I don't like pre-ordering games when I have no idea what to expect, so I'll wait for reviews before choosing.

965What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:26 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah true. Killzone looks good but I hated the other Killzones...felt too heavy and realistic. Call of Duty Ghosts just looks like the same old same old.

I want FIFA 14 I think.

966What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:42 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm off to downtown MOntreal. THey have the PS4 with Killzone and Infamous on display. Let's see how good it looks.

967What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:51 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I haven't played a FIFA in a long time, but they were always awesome. It would certainly be a solid pick-up.

What I am really looking forward to is MLB 14: The Show on PS4...I've never played a "The Show" version, but I've heard they are awesome, and it's been a long time since I've had a baseball video game.

Also, the Next-Gen NHL games should be great.

968What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:54 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What video game are you playing? - Page 65 CulgiNb

969What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I personally don't give two Dung about the lack of DLNA and MP3 support.

I already have a media streaming device that does all these things and way more pretty much perfectly (WDTV Live Hub).

970What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Never used my PS3 for media other than Blu Ray.

971What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Never used my PS3 for media other than Blu Ray.
Exactly. Anyone using there PS3 or XBox 360 as an all-in-one media device either have a very specific set of requirements or are clueless about alternatives.

972What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I personally don't give two Dung about the lack of DLNA and MP3 support.  

I already have a media streaming device that does all these things and way more pretty much perfectly (WDTV Live Hub).
Me as well. Plus I never upgraded the firmware so I can stream some awesome region-restricted content.

973What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:18 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

So I played Killzone and while the graphics are just ok, the animations are pretty good. I'm not a big FPS fan so I didn't really care about the gameplay.
THe controller is mighty fine though.

974What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

the graphics are just ok? everything i have heard and seen says it is truly amazing

975What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:26 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

amazing compared to a PS3 game maybe.

976What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:23 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Renegade.

977What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:43 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

So which stores have a ps4 that you can line up to get without a pre-order?

978What video game are you playing? - Page 65 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:53 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No idea. Should've preordered it. Waiting in line is for suckers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum