GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Globe and Mail picks the 10 Worst Contracts

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/bad-deals-handicap-clubs/article1180081/

No arguments from me here - with the exception of Ryan Malone and possible Vinny.

Boy, I'll take Ryan Malone off their hands if they're desperate to rid themselves of him. Big dude would look nice next to Fisher and Foligno. :drooling:

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Poor Rangers. :^^^^:

Drury is a player I'd love to have. for about 4.5 million. Same with Smitty.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

No arguments here...although when it's put in perspective like that, how is Glen Sather still the GM of a professional hockey franchise?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:No arguments here...although when it's put in perspective like that, how is Glen Sather still the GM of a professional hockey franchise?

When you find out, let us know. Crazy that that man has a job as a GM in the NHL. Just...really diddled up. Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Who is the team president? Surely not a long-time hockey man. Maybe if he was, he would have replaced Slats with Moose long ago.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Duhatschek is one of the more intelligent hockey writers, but even he comes up with the occasional stinker. Like this article.

Nothing new here. A subject and a point of view that's been flogged to death by everyone else in the Mainstream Hockey Media.

davetherave wrote:Duhatschek is one of the more intelligent hockey writers, but even he comes up with the occasional stinker. Like this article.

Nothing new here. A subject and a point of view that's been flogged to death by everyone else in the Mainstream Hockey Media.

How's this a "stinker"? He gave his point of view, and many people will agree with it. seems like he's writing like he should Shrug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum