GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SensFan71 Introduction

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SensFan71 Introduction Empty SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:50 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I might have been one of the different ones when it comes how I came to this site, I was always hanging out over at Sens Chirp/6th Sens, then found the link for this site, and well, you haven't kicked me out yet, even though you may want to sometimes. Laughing3

2SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Welcome aboard, SensFan71. Happy posting! Smile

3SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Im the site pimp.

4SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:02 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Im the site pimp.

where's your feathered hat/purple suit?

5SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Welcome aboard, SensFan71. Happy posting! Smile

whoo hoo ty SSF, am hoping I will enjoy my experience here Smile Laughing3

6SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Sensfan im new here but hello anyway. Smile

http://www.sportsdale.com

7SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:16 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dezza wrote:Sensfan im new here but hello anyway. Smile

welcome Dezza, glad to see you here on the board.

8SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:I might have been one of the different ones when it comes how I came to this site, I was always hanging out over at Sens Chirp/6th Sens, then found the link for this site, and well, you haven't kicked me out yet, even though you may want to sometimes. Laughing3

That's cool to hear our affiliations are working.

- Unknown Author

9SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:08 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:I might have been one of the different ones when it comes how I came to this site, I was always hanging out over at Sens Chirp/6th Sens, then found the link for this site, and well, you haven't kicked me out yet, even though you may want to sometimes. Laughing3

I am glad for them, or you all wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting me Shrug

10SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

So you started over there, and now you're over here? Are you familiar with the term "sheep stealing"? Are we in trouble if there are too many defections?

11SensFan71 Introduction Empty Re: SensFan71 Introduction Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:02 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

So you started over there, and now you're over here? Are you familiar with the term "sheep stealing"? Are we in trouble if there are too many defections?

I haven't seen any sheep dogs at those sites, I still visit Senschirp and 6th Sens for a good read now and then, but no where near the amount of time I spend here, and will be living on this site until everything with Heatley is done. (the days I work anyway, no internet at home)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum