GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insert GMHockey member name here.com?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Empty Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Fri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is this you DTR? :??:

http://www.davetherave.com/

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey Shabbs: I found this as well. http://www.shabbs.com/

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

You're hilarious Cap'n. Are you bored today?

Is there a SensGirl11.com?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That's kind of freaky man, if you google your screen name, a bunch of your posts come up.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah it is kinda cool. As you probably know there isn't a Sensgirl11.com so the domain name is currently available Smile

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Sweet! I should create it as a blog site for hockey!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Sweet! I should create it as a blog site for hockey!

Can GMHockey have a link on your blog if we put one to your site? :___:

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hey Shabbs: I found this as well. http://www.shabbs.com/
'Tis me.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

That very well could be Shabbs' website. Seriously, because in the restaurant thread, I remember him stating that he has an affinity for scotch. Yeah it's definitely him, as he went to Carleton and is now living in Toronto, much like our shabbs...

Cap'n, your stalking skills are impressive and scary... All this without using facebook too!!!

10Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Empty Re: Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Fri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:

That very well could be Shabbs' website. Seriously, because in the restaurant thread, I remember him stating that he has an affinity for scotch. Yeah it's definitely him, as he went to Carleton and is now living in Toronto, much like our shabbs...

Cap'n, your stalking skills are impressive and scary... All this without using facebook too!!!
The content on that site is pretty stale and outdated. There's a discussion board hanging off shabbs.com that gets all the action.

11Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Empty Re: Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Fri May 29, 2009 3:06 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

The content on that site is pretty stale and outdated. There's a discussion board hanging off shabbs.com that gets all the action.

That's actually a really good idea of a way to keep in touch. My brother purchased our last name as a domain name and was planning on creating a website for us to post pictures and news about ourselves, and email addresses for everybody... But he just never got around to doing more than purchasing the domain name.

12Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Empty Re: Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

That's actually a really good idea of a way to keep in touch. My brother purchased our last name as a domain name and was planning on creating a website for us to post pictures and news about ourselves, and email addresses for everybody... But he just never got around to doing more than purchasing the domain name.
Yeah, I use it to keep in touch, keep distant relatives up to date with our daughter growing up etc... I also use the domain to manage all my mail etc...

Lots of great things when you own your own domain name(s).

Hosting is so cheap these days so it's a small investment that pays dividends.

13Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Empty Re: Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Fri May 29, 2009 3:09 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I am safe, no www.sensfan71.com, ha ha, there would be nothing good on it anyway Laughing3

14Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Empty Re: Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Fri May 29, 2009 3:10 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Of course, that would be the point as well. Smile I would blog about hockey and post the links here.

I'll get it started after our Wedding!!

15Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Empty Re: Insert GMHockey member name here.com? Fri May 29, 2009 3:11 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Of course, that would be the point as well. Smile I would blog about hockey and post the links here.

I'll get it started after our Wedding!!
Postpone the wedding... start NOW!!!!

:^^^^:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum