GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly

+3
asq2
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 3 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

does burke assume everyone is so dumb that he can do what he wants the lightening would be dumb to trade away the 2nd pick as it has been mentioned if they pick hedman they have a great forward and wo8uld have a great D a smart way to start the team back from the bottom

32The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 3 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:does burke assume everyone is so dumb that he can do what he wants the lightening would be dumb to trade away the 2nd pick as it has been mentioned if they pick hedman they have a great forward and wo8uld have a great D a smart way to start the team back from the bottom

No. He and the media assume he's that smart.

33The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 3 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 5:14 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Seems the price TBay is asking it TOO HIGH for the Leafs...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/05/12/leafs_lightning_trade_talks/

They wanted Schenn, Kaberle and Toronto's 1st round pick.

:^^^^: That's the other extreme.

34The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 3 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm

I dunno if its just me or what, but it seems to me the leafs should just keep their pick as it is, and pick up the younger shenn ... all you hear is love for the other, you'd be crazy not to, the younger is ranked in the top 10 lol

35The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 3 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:I dunno if its just me or what, but it seems to me the leafs should just keep their pick as it is, and pick up the younger shenn ... all you hear is love for the other, you'd be crazy not to, the younger is ranked in the top 10 lol

My hope is that Phoenix takes Schenn at #6.

Sens fans should not be happy if Brayden falls to the Leafs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3