GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly

+3
asq2
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:20 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:How will Burke get into the Top 2?...

He will trade his first rounder and... nothing more.

For... the second pick overall AND (!!!!!!) Ryan Malone AND (Double-!!!!!) another player.

As per Vanilliotte Friedman.
Burke: "Hey TBay, remember all that crap salary I took from you at the trade deadline? You owe me. Time to pay up."

17The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:22 pm

shabbs wrote:

For... the second pick overall AND (!!!!!!) Ryan Malone AND (Double-!!!!!) another player.

Burke: "Hey TBay, remember all that crap salary I took from you at the trade deadline? You owe me. Time to pay up."

hmmm, nothin' wrong with Ryan Malone ....

18The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:23 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
Heh. If I could figure out how to change Ottawa to Detroit in the Favourite Team listing, I would. :^^^^:

But the idea in regards to Karlsson is that he's a step towards implementation of a Detroit-styled, puck-possession, skilled game (or so I'd like to believe). Ahhhhh!

Same with Regin.

As far as this idea, I'm not married to it.

I'm afraid I'll have to draw the line there. I changed your favourite team to Detroit begrudgingly, but if you change your avatar...I'm afraid I'll have to change it back.

Ahhhhh! cool)

19The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

They don't owe him that much. Razz

20The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:30 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
davetherave wrote:ASQ...I do know that as you are a Wings fan, we need to get you a photo of Dats, Lids or Jonathan Ericsson for your new avatar.

Heh. If I could figure out how to change Ottawa to Detroit in the Favourite Team listing, I would. :^^^^:

But the idea in regards to Karlsson is that he's a step towards implementation of a Detroit-styled, puck-possession, skilled game (or so I'd like to believe). Ahhhhh!

Same with Regin.

Here's your new avatar.

The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Datsyu11

Commit to The Wing.

21The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:33 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Same with Regin.

I'm afraid I'll have to draw the line there. I changed your favourite team to Detroit begrudgingly, but if you change your avatar...I'm afraid I'll have to change it back.

Ahhhhh! cool)

Karlsson goes nowhere.Cheers

Really, it's semantics. The Sens are my favourite organization, the group of players that Detroit puts on the ice binightly has been my favourite for a while.

My hope is that Karlsson's addition signals the beginning of the implementation of the puck-possession game that Detroit has so fully mastered.

22The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:47 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Same with Regin.

Ahhhhh! cool)

Really, it's semantics. The Sens are my favourite organization, the group of players that Detroit puts on the ice binightly has been my favourite for a while.

My hope is that Karlsson's addition signals the beginning of the implementation of the puck-possession game that Detroit has so fully mastered.

Wait a minute, ASQ...is Heater restricting your freedom of expression? Wink I can't imagine that happening...

And you've already said the Wings are your favourite team, right? No fence sitting here...

You're getting awfully fuzzy in your loyalities...

23The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 2:52 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:Wait a minute, ASQ...is Heater restricting your freedom of expression? Wink I can't imagine that happening...

And you've already said the Wings are your favourite team, right? No fence sitting here...

Well, you know mods. They're always drunk on power. 🇬🇬 :^^^^:

What if I put a little Red Wing in the corner of the Karlsson photo? Wink Otherwise I'd forget which poster I was.

24The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 3:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:

Wait a minute, ASQ...is Heater restricting your freedom of expression? Wink I can't imagine that happening...

You're getting awfully fuzzy in your loyalities...[/quote]

Ahhhhh!

25The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 3:18 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Ahhhhh![/quote]

uh oh, I think a big deep dark secret has been let out of the bag, GM Hockey IA will be here to wipe our memories of this occurrence very shortly. Ahhhhh!

26The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It takes time...but we'll get those memories sucked out of your brains... :BB:

27The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 3:53 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:It takes time...but we'll get those memories sucked out of your brains... :BB:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Scared Peter Schaefer Surre

28The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:It takes time...but we'll get those memories sucked out of your brains... :BB:

:drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: they got me :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

29The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 4:07 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

:drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: they got me :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

oh great, we are going to have a board consisting of members that are zombies.........grrr those mods, its time for a mutiny, who's with me? 🇬🇬

30The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 4:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Seems the price TBay is asking it TOO HIGH for the Leafs...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/05/12/leafs_lightning_trade_talks/

They wanted Schenn, Kaberle and Toronto's 1st round pick.

31The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

does burke assume everyone is so dumb that he can do what he wants the lightening would be dumb to trade away the 2nd pick as it has been mentioned if they pick hedman they have a great forward and wo8uld have a great D a smart way to start the team back from the bottom

32The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:does burke assume everyone is so dumb that he can do what he wants the lightening would be dumb to trade away the 2nd pick as it has been mentioned if they pick hedman they have a great forward and wo8uld have a great D a smart way to start the team back from the bottom

No. He and the media assume he's that smart.

33The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genius gets Genius-er, allegedly Tue May 12, 2009 5:14 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Seems the price TBay is asking it TOO HIGH for the Leafs...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/05/12/leafs_lightning_trade_talks/

They wanted Schenn, Kaberle and Toronto's 1st round pick.

:^^^^: That's the other extreme.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next