GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Osgoode be exposed?

+2
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Osgoode had a terrible regular season but vs. the Jackets the team has been able to shelter him so far. As the competition gets tougher does Osgoode respond with a strong performance or is the D strong enough to shelter him all the way to another Cup?

- Unknown Author

2Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Re: Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:58 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Detroit will NOT win the cup again this year.

3Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Re: Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cronie wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, Detroit will NOT win the cup again this year.

Good. That will at least spare us the look-at-me antics of Big Nose Chelios.

4Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Re: Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:16 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Cronie wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, Detroit will NOT win the cup again this year.

Your a brave man Cronie.. Myself I cant bring myself to count the Wings out!

5Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Re: Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

caissie_1 wrote:

Your a brave man Cronie.. Myself I cant bring myself to count the Wings out!

haha! Yeah, brave and/or Stupid, not sure which.

It's just a gut feeling I have. they'll come AWFULLY close, but I don't think they'll do it this year.

6Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Re: Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:21 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I have to disagree. Detroit is the ultimate machine in the playoffs. They are getting clutch goaltending. Forget finally the regular season. Osgoode's record in the reg season was for Dung, but it's no longer the regular season. He's built for the playoffs.

Detroit will repeat IMO

7Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Re: Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You can't really disregard an entire regular season of poor play and soft goals. He's had 3 solid games but nothing spectacular. He hasn't had to be...yet.

- Unknown Author

8Will Osgoode be exposed? Empty Re: Will Osgoode be exposed? Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:57 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:You can't really disregard an entire regular season of poor play and soft goals. He's had 3 solid games but nothing spectacular. He hasn't had to be...yet.

Have you watched Osgood's play in this series?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum