GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff Fighting in 2009

5 posters

Figthing or no fighting? That is the question.

Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_lcap267%Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 4 ]
Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_lcap20%Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_lcap20%Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_lcap233%Playoff Fighting in 2009 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:06 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So the whole hockey world has noticed that there are fights a plenty in this years edition of the playoffs. I've personally been loving seeing these battles during and after games. I don't like to see anything too dirty happen (ie. Komisarek's supposed eye gouging on Hunwick) as well as elbows to the head and butt ending etc. There have been a lot of drity things happening already, but there have also been some straight up fair intense battles between the players, coaches and teams. To me, this is a lot of what it's all about, and I'm surprised that there haven't been more in past years.

Are you enjoying seeing the fighting this year, or do you think the league should intervene?

2Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Re: Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fight! More! :fight:

3Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Re: Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

This is what makes playoff hockey the most intense post-season competition in the world. No other athlete sacrifices so much on a play-after-play basis. It's just phenomenal, and the competition creates these situations with elevated levels of testosterone breeding these scrums and scuffles.

4Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Re: Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I ADORE the intensity of these Playoffs 'fisticuffs' (sorry, but that word cracks me up to no end) LOL

Seriously, I have thoroughly enjoyed these fights lately, but the dirty, cheap shot crap must be called more IMHO. Komisarek's CONSTANT face-washes and those not-so-subtle extra cross-checks should be watched...

As for the fights, as long as no one does anything greasy or unsportsmanlike, bring it on.

5Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Re: Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Love the fighting and big hits... but let's clean up the cheap sh1t when guys are tied up with face washes and other gutless moves.

6Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Re: Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Love the fighting and big hits... but let's clean up the cheap sh1t when guys are tied up with face washes and other gutless moves.

Yeah, that's getting annoying to be honest. No more face-washes, just :fight: :fight:

7Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Re: Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Love the fighting and big hits... but let's clean up the cheap sh1t when guys are tied up with face washes and other gutless moves.

Agreed. It's getting pretty irritating. Spice it up a bit and actually fight, don't just shove your glove in the guys faces, it's really childish.

8Playoff Fighting in 2009 Empty Re: Playoff Fighting in 2009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:

Yeah, that's getting annoying to be honest. No more face-washes, just :fight: :fight:

Tantrum :fight: Crying <--- that's more like it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum