GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Gods of War

+2
SensGirl11
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

POLL: The Gods of War - Which one?

The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_lcap238%The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_lcap213%The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_lcap213%The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_lcap238%The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The Gods of War - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Scott Niedermayer...the ultimate all round defenseman/rover. Hits too.

Fierce competitor and Cup champion.

Watching him last night against the Sharks confirmed once again what an extraordinary player he is.

17The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:Scott Niedermayer...the ultimate all round defenseman/rover. Hits too.

Fierce competitor and Cup champion.

Watching him last night against the Sharks confirmed once again what an extraordinary player he is.

Same here. He was awesome last night. Simply awesome.

18The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:Lidstrom, just based on the level of success he has had in his career/playoffs, Chara could be there someday, but Lidstrom is the D-Man that has had the greatest success in his career.

Perhaps in NHL hardware...but Scott Niedermayer...I could pull up his accolades right now, but I'd be copy and pasting the afternoon away if I did.

19The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can the Sens offer Niedermayer $10 million X 3 years this summer? Sarcasm

20The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:18 pm

PKC wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:Lidstrom, just based on the level of success he has had in his career/playoffs, Chara could be there someday, but Lidstrom is the D-Man that has had the greatest success in his career.

Perhaps in NHL hardware...but Scott Niedermayer...I could pull up his accolades right now, but I'd be copy and pasting the afternoon away if I did.

Lidstrom never had the chance to compete for a memorial cup to be fair. Id say its about even in terms of International and NHL play.

Im not gonna argue over who is better or who I would rather have because it's like saying would you rather have a ferarri or a lambo? Who cares, give me either one.

21The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:19 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:
PKC wrote:

Lidstrom never had the chance to compete for a memorial cup to be fair. Id say its about even in terms of International and NHL play.

Im not gonna argue over who is better or who I would rather have because it's like saying would you rather have a ferarri or a lambo? Who cares, give me either one.

that is a good way of putting it, and if you could have both (not likely), it would be a dream situation.

22The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:21 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:
PKC wrote:

Haha, I'd have both.

The Scuderia and the Murcielago LP-640.

23The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would take Neidermayer over Lidstrom right now...that could change of course. Smile

But I will say that I think this playoffs will be Keith's coming out party. He's just so smooth and such a great defender.

24The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I would take Neidermayer over Lidstrom right now...that could change of course. Smile

But I will say that I think this playoffs will be Keith's coming out party. He's just so smooth and such a great defender.

It's really weird how much better all of the Western conference playoff teams are as a whole compared to their eastern conference counterparts.

The East has two, maybe three, legitimate teams...the West has 6, possibly 7.

25The Gods of War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods of War Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's strange and a little frustrating from time to time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum