GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

A prize for reaching 100 Members.

+2
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

Since I've got the Online store up and running I thought it might be worthwhile offering a prize for when we reach 100 members. Here's how it will work. Once we hit the magic number of 100 members those members (minus the 3 Admin) will be put into a raffle and the winning name will receive a Fighting Montagoose T-Shirt courtesy of GM Central Hockey (Don't worry Heater and Cronenbergfan it will come out of my pocket on this one.)

Let me know what you think. If you go to the online store located top right of the main page you'll be able to see what the T-shirts look like.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hey all,

Since I've got the Online store up and running I thought it might be worthwhile offering a prize for when we reach 100 members. Here's how it will work. Once we hit the magic number of 100 members those members (minus the 3 Admin) will be put into a raffle and the winning name will receive a Fighting Montagoose T-Shirt courtesy of GM Central Hockey (Don't worry Heater and Cronenbergfan it will come out of my pocket on this one.)

Let me know what you think. If you go to the online store located top right of the main page you'll be able to see what the T-shirts look like.

Pfft. Who wants the shirt anyway.
A prize for reaching 100 Members. 14

3A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heater, let me put it this way. Don't go buying yourself a Ball Cap because I plan on getting the three of us Caps as a gift to you and Cronny for helping get this site going and for all the recruiting. :D

- Unknown Author

4A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Heater, let me put it this way. Don't go buying yourself a Ball Cap because I plan on getting the three of us Caps as a gift to you and Cronny for helping get this site going and for all the recruiting. :D
Ahh crap, they are nice too! Crying

5A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Heater, let me put it this way. Don't go buying yourself a Ball Cap because I plan on getting the three of us Caps as a gift to you and Cronny for helping get this site going and for all the recruiting. :D

Oh Jam, you know you're gonna get one...c'mon. Rolling Eyes

6A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just a quick reminder for those poking around at latest Topics. Once we hit 100 Members GM Central Hockey will have a draw and the winner will get a Fighting Montagoose T-Shirt. Check it out at our Online Store at the top Right of the main page. We have a variety of styles and colours, Mens, Womens and Plus sizes as well as Maternity shirts.

- Unknown Author

7A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They are nice... I can't WAIT to wear mine with pride!
Not to mention, I can't wait for the questions: "WTF is a montagoose?" LOL

8A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:57 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Oh Jam, you know you're gonna get one...c'mon. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, c'mon Jam, like there was ANY doubt...
Don't let a certain someone who shall remain nameless see you wearing it though... LOL

9A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OK all. Since we are almost at 100 members I'm going to order the prize for the draw. Since it's just going to be easier I'm going to change the prize to the Hat. I'm going to place the order now. My Christmas shopping is now done!! woohoo. Mugs for my family plus framed pictures of my little one. Man shopping just got easy. My Wife's side of the family are getting Dinner paid for on Christmas eve so I'm done with Christmas and we haven't even hit Halloween :D

- Unknown Author

10A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:36 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One more member guys!!! Then we hit 100 cheers

- Unknown Author

11A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:41 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I tried to recruit some people on the weekend but failed. I'll try again tonight. I've got a couple roomies from Bermuda who have never seen hockey before and are actually getting quite into it.

12A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:00 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattbond wrote:I tried to recruit some people on the weekend but failed. I'll try again tonight. I've got a couple roomies from Bermuda who have never seen hockey before and are actually getting quite into it.

Thanks Matt. If there anything like you we should hit 20,000 posts in no time :D

- Unknown Author

13A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty Re: A prize for reaching 100 Members. Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
mattbond wrote:I tried to recruit some people on the weekend but failed. I'll try again tonight. I've got a couple roomies from Bermuda who have never seen hockey before and are actually getting quite into it.

Thanks Matt. If there anything like you we should hit 20,000 posts in no time :D

Hey, I see the 100th has joined! cheers

14A prize for reaching 100 Members. Empty 100 member contest winner!! Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sweeeeet. drumb roll pleaaaaaaaaase.

The Winner of the 100 member draw is......

pgood

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum