GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rask has a TOTAL meltdown

+2
SensFan71
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/After-goalie-meltdown-celebrating-famous-tirade;_ylt=Ag5P9Zl2wgGHA468WZBJphN7vLYF?urn=nhl,149852

Hahahahahaha. Stumbling around like a new-born fawn.

In fairness, he's right though. What a diddling AHL call that was. And yes, I realize he's a great prospect, but it's diddling funny as heck!

Ahhhhh! Laughing3 Frustrated1

Last edited by 504Heater on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahahahahahah. I can't....Raask is slamming his stick on the net and the ref keeps pointing the goal out. Laughing3

Ah...good times.

3Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Does this mean he's available? Sarcasm

4Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Thats awesome! lol. Good for Rask, haha, I like stuff like that. At the end of the day if the guy isnt a goof off the ice and in the room, that kind of fire is AWESOME!

Who said Finns are too laid back.

5Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Thats awesome! lol. Good for Rask, haha, I like stuff like that. At the end of the day if the guy isnt a goof off the ice and in the room, that kind of fire is AWESOME!

Who said Finns are too laid back.

I don't think I have ever seen Kipper do anything like that, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything lol.

6Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I especially enjoy the part where the 2nd guy scores and Raask is right at the net with the ref right there as well - and he's slamming the net with his stick while the ref is pointing.

That's ballsy by the ref. Laughing3

7Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I especially enjoy the part where the 2nd guy scores and Raask is right at the net with the ref right there as well - and he's slamming the net with his stick while the ref is pointing.

That's ballsy by the ref. Laughing3

what you didn't see what the ref having to go change his shorts after the game Laughing3

8Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
what you didn't see what the ref having to go change his shorts after the game Laughing3

Hahahahaha. Why did he just stand there pointing repeatedly? Did he have a death wish? I'm surprised Rask didn't plant him in the teeth.

9Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How was that not called off, though. The puck clearly stops forward momentum and goes back. That ref should get a little talk -- after he changes his shorts.

But it's just a loss -- it's not game 7 of the SCF. Rask should chant "Serenity now!"

10Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

All good goalies are a bit crazy... they gotta be. That shot should not have counted on him.

11Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:05 pm

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Hahahahaha. Why did he just stand there pointing repeatedly? Did he have a death wish? I'm surprised Rask didn't plant him in the teeth.
*Cough* Emery *Cough*

12Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ Diddle yeah, that ref is so lucky that wasn't Emery. He'd be picking up his teeth off the ice for sure.

13Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bump this up for anyone who hasn't seen it. Ahhhhh!

Hilarious stuff.

14Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What's with the goalie's losing it this week? First Rask and now Gerber... heh heh.

15Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Empty Re: Rask has a TOTAL meltdown Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:What's with the goalie's losing it this week? First Rask and now Gerber... heh heh.

:^^^^: Diddle me, they were both too funny as well. Keep it up goalies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum