GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rangers And Maple Leafs what's going on?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rangers And Maple Leafs what's going on? Empty Rangers And Maple Leafs what's going on? Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:12 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Rangers Fired Head Coach Tom Renney and Asstiant coach Perry Pearn and rumors are saying Jon Tortarella will become New Head Coach for New York Rangers. I think it will be a good move for the rangers this season becz it seemed like tom renney and the rangers couldnt beat team's they easly should of beat. So i'm thinking Jon Tortarella could help the rangers to the playoffs if he becomes head coach. what do you ppl think?

NOW TO THE MAPLE LEAFS!!!!
GM Brian Burke said he is normally quite at the trade Deadline but this Deadline he Probably is gonna be so Quite he said. NHL.com said:However, Toronto's president and general manager also wants to warn the legion of Leafs' fans out there not to be overly optimistic. And Brian Burke Also had this to say about his players:Alexei Ponikarovsky, Pavel Kubina, Tomas Kaberle, Vesa Toskala and Jason Blake may not be going anywhere anytime soon. But Nik Antropov is a different story. so is GM Brian Burke saying he wants or needs to get rid of Antropov at the deadline? IDK but hopefully he gets traded at the deadline. im a HUGE HOCKEY FAN!! and i love the trading deadline. i love lots of trades.

For the FULL STORY ON THE MAPLE LEAFS AND BRIAN BURKE GO TO NHL.COM AND CLICK ON TRADE DEADLINE NEWS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED ON NHL.COM'S FRONT PAGE

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

If Tortorella thinks he's gonna make Redden play like a 6 MIllion Defenseman, I want to know what he's smoking.
This team is doomed til 2013-2014. Blow it up or cry.

Anf Id Kaberle is not going anywhere, I will send a chocolate cake to brian burke for the 1st rounder Kuba will get.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Redden's there until 2013-14, so that's not an unreasonable prediction. You have to think that Tortorella will be the cause of him either waiving or retiring, though, so maybe they turn around a year or two earlier.

And I'll chip in for the cake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum