GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm Jan. 6th, 2009

+6
dennycrane
Mojo
SensGirl11
wprager
BigRig
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not much time to crank this out. But I don't have a good feeling about this game with the way the Sabres are heating up.

Auld goes for the Sens. Miller goes for the Sabres. Both firm.

The usual rumours swirl of a "shake up" if they keep losing. I'll believe when I see it. Until then, they have to fix this themselves.

Kuba and Bass are still out and Volchi is listed as doubtful for today's game.

Game is on SNET-E, MSG-B (HD).

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:Not much time to crank this out. But I don't have a good feeling about this game with the way the Sabres are heating up.

Auld goes for the Sens. Miller goes for the Sabres. Both firm.

The usual rumours swirl of a "shake up" if they keep losing. I'll believe when I see it. Until then, they have to fix this themselves.

Kuba and Bass are still out and Volchi is listed as doubtful for today's game.

Game is on SNET-E, MSG-B (HD).

and cue the "big turn-around" game where they all put it together and go on the best 50 game stretch in the history of pro sports!!! ..or maybe I'll just avoid another brutal game and watch re-runs of house.... 🇳🇴

Seriously, I dont even care what happens tonight. Why should I care as a fan if they players play like they dont either.

"I didn't expect it to be this bad or this hard to win hockey games," said Spezza, who has frequently been the subject of trade rumours because of his inconsistent play. It just seems like it's a struggle for us to win every night. It's definitely a little bit frustrating and shocking."

Again, I think those comments say it all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Neely4Life wrote:Seriously, I dont even care what happens tonight. Why should I care as a fan if they players play like they dont either.

"I didn't expect it to be this bad or this hard to win hockey games," said Spezza, who has frequently been the subject of trade rumours because of his inconsistent play. It just seems like it's a struggle for us to win every night. It's definitely a little bit frustrating and shocking."

Did he really say that? That's just assinine. If it was not *that hard* then nobody would want to watch it being done -- they'd be doing it themselves, and nobody would be getting $7Mx7 deals.

wprager wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Seriously, I dont even care what happens tonight. Why should I care as a fan if they players play like they dont either.

Did he really say that? That's just assinine. If it was not *that hard* then nobody would want to watch it being done -- they'd be doing it themselves, and nobody would be getting $7Mx7 deals.

Hey man, Ive been saying this forever about the guy. Now he is saying it himself without even knowing he is saying it. Its right out of the sun. I think its just as sad as it is upsetting.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

We've GOTTA win this one tonight. I actually have a good feeling about this one believe it or not.
GO SENS!

When's Kuba back? We need him BADLY.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll drink to that.

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Is Gerber wearing Auld's jersey? That was a quick one for the Sabres.

Good to see they picked up right where they left off. Do they actually get boo'd onto the ice on Saturday night?

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Gerber 2.69 GAA, .907 Save %

Auld 2.62 GAA, .908 Save %

Virtually no difference this year. Two average goalies.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well that didn't take long. Keep it up, boys. You'll make a convert out of me yet.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I guess Jarkko missed his pre-game meal Smile Smile Smile

Thats gutless what Ruutu did. He is gone for a game or two after this one.

Maybe we can get totally blown out of the water tonight!

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I wholeheartedly agree. This type of selfish behaviour, along with Neil's hit Sunday night, tells me that the inmates are running the asylum here.

This coach was brought in to make players accountable. Craig Hartsburg's failure in this area, and taking the team with the 2nd most goals last year to 2nd fewest this year, mandate that he, along with the ENTIRE coaching staff, be fired. Now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum