GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bass called back up...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bass called back up... Empty Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Just heard on Team 1200 update. Expected to fill in for Donovan.

2Bass called back up... Empty Re: Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:26 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So why would they call him up now? Why not wait 'till Tuesday or Wednesday?

- Unknown Author

3Bass called back up... Empty Re: Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:28 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n Clutch wrote:So why would they call him up now? Why not wait 'till Tuesday or Wednesday?

No clue. Maybe to practice?

4Bass called back up... Empty Re: Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:38 am

Good call, get him involved in practice and play with his line. Bingo had a game, why not send him down and get some good minutes. It makes a lot more sense now what they did with Bass now that he has been called back up.

5Bass called back up... Empty Re: Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A bit odd, but I guess they sent him down to just play the Sunday afternoon game. He'll make it to practice on Tuesday. Hope he's got frequent rider points (RoadMiles?)

6Bass called back up... Empty Re: Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:07 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:A bit odd, but I guess they sent him down to just play the Sunday afternoon game. He'll make it to practice on Tuesday. Hope he's got frequent rider points (RoadMiles?)

I always wondered? When they get called up, How do they get to Ottawa? Do they drive themselves? or do they get a flight?

I always wondered if they get the NHL treatment or not till the actually get there... LOL

That's my random thought of the day! LOL

7Bass called back up... Empty Re: Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:22 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

The team sends a limo to pick them up and drop them off (no kidding)

8Bass called back up... Empty Re: Bass called back up... Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:The team sends a limo to pick them up and drop them off (no kidding)

What if they are on the road? A limo ride out to Vancouver would be very expensive.

Edit: need a smiley here :lol!:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum