GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW ACCESS RIGHTS!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW ACCESS RIGHTS!!! Empty NEW ACCESS RIGHTS!!! Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey All,

Now that I've figured how to work with this site a little more I've added some new access for members and guests.

Guests will now be able to create topics and reply to messages in "Anouncements & Suggestion box".

Members have access to the NEW "Member's Story Breakers" forum - See if you can break a story on here before anyone else. This is the Members version of "This Just in" or "Rumour Chat"

Members now have access to add Calendar events. If you can't figure out how to do it then feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Cap'n' Clutch on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2NEW ACCESS RIGHTS!!! Empty Re: NEW ACCESS RIGHTS!!! Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hey All,

Now that I've figured how to work with this site a little more I've added some new access for members and guests.

Guests will now be able to create topics and reply to messages in "Anouncements & Suggestion box".

Members have access to the NEW "Member's Story Breakers" forum - See if you can break a story on here before anyone else. This is the Members version of "This Just in" or "Rumour Chat"

Members now have access to add Calendar events. If you can't figure out how to do it then feel free to PM me.

My my Clutch, you've been busy!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum