GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

------GMHockey ONLINE STORE!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1------GMHockey ONLINE STORE!!! Empty ------GMHockey ONLINE STORE!!! Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey All,

We've had this Store up for a while and as of yet no action in terms of sales. I have made the executive decision, on behalf of the Co-founders, to anounce that we will and always had, the intention of contributing a portion of the profits from ONLINE sales, to Charity.

The reason we hadn't anounced anything is we hoped to have an affiliation with a Charity first. This will not stop us from contributing Profits from sales to Charity so, I decided to tell you in advance of any affiliation.

I assure you all that 25% of all profits will go directly to Charity. All I can tell you is it will go to support underpriveleged kids in an effort to allow them to suit up and follow the passion known as HOCKEY!!! Once we have the affiliation in place another anouncement will be made to inform you of the specific Charity.

- Unknown Author

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum