GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#32: Senators @ Predators: 8:00 PM, Dec 11

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ohhh boy, this could be a rough one. I've lost track of what the Sens lineup will look like with all the injuries. Maybe we'll get an update from the morning skate.

It'll be Matrix in net against the Central leading Predators and their +18 goal differential.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mercy!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Saw a tweet this morning suggesting Nashville is more injured than Ottawa. Subban, Forsberg, Turris and Arvidson could all be out tonight

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It sounds like Nashville has a ton of injuries, including PK Subban, Turris, Arvidsson, and Forsberg.  But hey, our injury list is 8 players long.  

And what's the deal with Boro?  Is it a concussion again?

Edit: Sorry for the duplicate info from DWC's post...we must've posted at the same time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The eye test was very positive for Burgdoerfer IMO.  I watched him closely and his gap control was very solid and he wasn't at all afraid to get involved physically. He also appears quite mobile.

I wouldn't be in a rush to send him back.

I'm interested to see Elliott tonight.  I think he might surprise people.

EDIT: I see this now:

Guy Boucher praised several players for their efforts this weekend. Also singled Erik Burgdoerfer who played his third game in three nights after his callup. Burgdoerfer led #Sens with six hits in 13:06.

EDIT of the EDIT: Pretty sure he's only played 2 games, but w/e.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He played Friday and Saturday in the AHL, then Sunday in the NHL.

Three games in 3 nights.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bleh.  I only saw a bit of the game and it at least looked like our team defense was slightly improved, but Nashville also had a 3-1 lead at that point, so they weren't really pressing either.

Outshot substantially again...36-26.

And poor Burgdoerfer...4 minutes of ice time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tkachuk was really good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tkachuk has been shake bit. No points in 7. It'll come, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum