GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Senators @ Sabres - Dec 12, 2017, 7:00PM

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:The team has quit on Boucher. It's over, we've seen it before.  Fire him tonight.

No thanks. We've had something dumb like 7 coaches in 10 years. Enough with the cheap out of blaming and firing the coach. Diddle that. This group of idiot players is the issue. If you want to fire someone, it's Dorion that should be canned, but that solves nothing either in the short term.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hate all the comments about Boucher being a one season wonder. He's literally had one job and had piss poor players on Tampa.

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

I don't get the Dorion hate.   The only two things that bother me are the Burrows 2 year extension and re-signing Anderson too early in the year.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:I don't get the Dorion hate.   The only two things that bother me are the Burrows 2 year extension and re-signing Anderson too early in the year.
Diddo. Although trading Turris was stupid, I want to keep him and add duchene to the wing

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:I don't get the Dorion hate.   The only two things that bother me are the Burrows 2 year extension and re-signing Anderson too early in the year.
Diddo. Although trading Turris was stupid, I want to keep him and add duchene to the wing
There was no getting Duchene without trading Turris, unless Chabot was moved. Girard was the Chabot piece for Colorado, but Nashville wanted a centre to give up Girard. I don't know if Nashville would have taken Brassard instead of Turris but the fact was the org wasn't prepared to give Turris 6 x 7M so they moved on.

I like Duchene better on the wing as well, not in the offensive or neutral zones, but I find he is not aware enough in the defensive zone to play centre.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum