GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legalize it Thread

+4
SeawaySensFan
Ev
wprager
NEELY
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Legalize it Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legalize it Thread Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:28 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Drugs are terrible.

Weed, on the other hand... smokeweedeveryday

17The Legalize it Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legalize it Thread Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Cannabis consumers show greater susceptibility to false memories

The Legalize it Thread - Page 2 CDOIEtkWEAAjTWz

I have no idea how this shows what you claimed.

This, on the other hand, makes a clear case against marijuana smoking.

http://mic.com/articles/115766/8-scientific-reasons-you-should-never-smoke-weed?utm_source=FBTraffic&utm_medium=fijifrost&utm_campaign=CMfacebook&ts_pid=2&ts_pid=2

18The Legalize it Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legalize it Thread Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:37 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bump

19The Legalize it Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legalize it Thread Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smokeweedeveryday

20The Legalize it Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legalize it Thread Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ive got my stakes in quite a few companies for about a year now.. I’m not awaiting legalization, I’m impatiently awaiting the first quarter of sales to show up from companies

21The Legalize it Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legalize it Thread Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My mom has a few (4 or 6).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum