GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

+12
DirtyDave
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
SensHulk
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

61Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Who wouldn't love a puss like that? Who I ask?
Say what?

Ahhhhh!
Ahhhhh! Vertigo Ahhhhh!

62Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Happy Fathers' Day #1 Pete!

And happy father's day to all the other fathers here.

63Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big day for 402heater! Heh heh. Or was it heater402.... meh. Happy Father's Day Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdispenser.

64Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks guys!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers here! Clapping

65Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

504heater Razz as in 50 (goals) 4 (for) Heater IIRC.

66Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:504heater Razz as in 50 (goals) 4 (for) Heater IIRC.

Indeed. And he did it twice in a row - which is still amazing.

67Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Happy Father's Day all you mo-fos.

68Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 306979_10151883588230473_1435289180_n

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 487177_10151883587360473_502099907_n

Yikes, I'm dead. I'm gonna end up buying this kid anything she wants.

69Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yikes, I'm dead. I'm gonna end up buying this kid anything she wants.

Yes you will, old friend. I write from experience.

70Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:Congrats!

5:56 on May 15 or 5:56 on May 16?

If May 15 she shares a birthday with Jordan Eberle. She'll be clutch for the women's team one day. Also Turk Broda. And Josh Beckett, so she might have wild outburst and drink beer and eat chicken in a clubhouse one day.

If May 16, she shares a birthday with Jeff Skinner, Cory Perry, JS Giguere and Kyle Wellwood. But even better, Megan Fox.

Or, if you had waited 1 MORE DAY, she would have shared a birthday with me !!! However, she does share a birthday with my wife !!!

71Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 550372_10152206987540473_1378646937_n

72Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's this. A caption contest? OK, I'll go first then:

"What do you mean 'They haven't accepted it yet'?"

73Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 550372_10152206987540473_1378646937_n
"WHERE. IS. MY. HOCKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

74Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, only on here would people guess what I was thinking as well. She wants the damn thing to be over.

75Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:18 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

She's got that goddamned rubber giraffe! It seems like every baby these days has one of those things!!! My kid certainly did...and she chewed the hell out of it. We're raising a generation of giraffe-killers!!!!

76Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:51 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."

77Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."
The giraffe has a name. It's Sophie. And it's the biggest cash grab in infant toy history.

78Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."
The giraffe has a name. It's Sophie. And it's the biggest cash grab in infant toy history.

Bigger than "Gotta get Gund"? Bigger than "Beanie Minis"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum