GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jason Smith a player of GREAT Value for the Senators

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This is one of the best articles I've read about Jason Smith or any other player for that matter.

This guy brings a whole new dimension to the term Leadership.

Enjoy the read. :D

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/10/08/7011916-sun.html

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sweet!! Thanks for this Stargate! Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's it. He was one of my favourites before I read this, now I'm 100% a huge Jason Smith fan. If there was some indication at any point that we'd retain him past the 2 years, I would go out and buy his jersey.

Spezza, Heatley, Alfie and Smith are my favourite Sens now (with like 20 other guys right behind them :D ).

Best signing of the summer for the Sens - in fact, best UFA signing ever for the Sens.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:That's it. He was one of my favourites before I read this, now I'm 100% a huge Jason Smith fan. If there was some indication at any point that we'd retain him past the 2 years, I would go out and buy his jersey.

Spezza, Heatley, Alfie and Smith are my favourite Sens now (with like 20 other guys right behind them :D ).

Best signing of the summer for the Sens - in fact, best UFA signing ever for the Sens.

I feel exactly the same way about him, I already loved him, but this article really pushed it over the edge for me. What an AMAZING leader and human being he is. Straight-up the best UFA signing ever, he will make a huge difference for this team, and we already see the impact he has after 2 games.

Great, great man!

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:That's it. He was one of my favourites before I read this, now I'm 100% a huge Jason Smith fan. If there was some indication at any point that we'd retain him past the 2 years, I would go out and buy his jersey.

I agree best UFA signing ever by the Sens... finally!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Does anyone know if the Sens shirts with name and number on them are out for Smith? I'll buy one of those immediately if they are.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:Does anyone know if the Sens shirts with name and number on them are out for Smith? I'll buy one of those immediately if they are.

I want one BADLY too. I'm pretty sure they would be out.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Put me down for at least 2!!

And seriously, he'll be 36 when his contract is up, I'd be shocked (assuming he doesn't get seriously injured or start sucking arse) if Murray didn't extend him early next season...

I don't want to lose him, and seriously, the SENS cannot afford to lose him either IMHO.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Does anyone know if the Sens shirts with name and number on them are out for Smith? I'll buy one of those immediately if they are.

If you go to Sensations, I know they do custom orders there, you'll pay a bit more, but it will be in the official lettering and all.. I'd be surprised though if they don't have any already on the shelves...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum