GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick maritime tour. What to do in 3 days in St. John's NFLD ???

+3
wprager
shabbs
TheAvatar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Hello everyone.

I'm going on a (very) quick trip out east for work; 2 days in Moncton then fly to St. John's NFLD and work for 2 days. Since I have never been to Newfoundland, I decided to take the Friday and of course saturday and sunday to explore ...

IF anyone has uggestions on the best use of my time in Newfoundland; I'd appreciate hearing them.

Thanks!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Get screeched in somewhere, anywhere...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Get screeched in somewhere, anywhere...

Yeah, and bring back a bottle for Shabbs.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Get screeched in somewhere, anywhere...

Yeah, and bring back a bottle for Shabbs.
Indeed!!!

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

George Street. Do it, you will not regret it, lol.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:Hello everyone.

I'm going on a (very) quick trip out east for work; 2 days in Moncton then fly to St. John's NFLD and work for 2 days. Since I have never been to Newfoundland, I decided to take the Friday and of course saturday and sunday to explore ...

IF anyone has uggestions on the best use of my time in Newfoundland; I'd appreciate hearing them.

Thanks!

Before you hit George St., check out Cape Spear & Signal Hill. Unless it's raining; then, just go get screeched in right away. Don't forget to pick up your official certificate!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I can personnally recommend the O'Briens whale tours.

http://www.obriensboattours.com/

Other than that, yeah, Signal Hill is cool, and George St. is fun.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

I'm in ST. John's right now and this weekend is actually supposed to be a really nice weeked 24 C and sunny great days to take in cape spear and signal hill with no worry of fog. There is a Geocentre by signal hill if you are into that type of thing and the wale tours are pretty good. Then george street is pretty good at night but the place to get screeched in is at Trapper Johns at the end of george street and you gotta pick up a george street hotdog pretty good especially when you've been drinking.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trapper John's!!!!

http://www.trapperjohns.com/screechins.html

Wicked.

Do it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum