GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMHockey Contest #1: Predict the Senators top draft pick and win

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

GMHockey Contest #1: Predict the Senators top draft pick and win Draft_10

Hey guys, I've been wanting to do a little contest here to get things interesting and exciting (if things aren't already yet).

I've got a stained-glass Ottawa Senators night light to the person who correctly predicts the Senators top draft choice this Friday. Whether they stand pat, trade up or down, all correct guesses will be entered into a draw and the winner will receive the night light. Might take some time to send it to the winner or deliver it, depending where they are (thanks Canada Post).

Good luck.

P.s. You may PM me your answers to keep them secret. Get your predictions in by 7PM ET Friday, June 24.

Disclaimer:
Contest is open to all members of GMhockey.com, (as of the date this was posted), excluding Dash Wink... Open to all residents of Canada & US, winner will not pay anything. Will ship or deliver (hopefully doesn't cost me too much lol). Only one response per registered username. If only one correct entry, then that person wins. If more than one correct entry, all correct entries will be entered into a draw and chosen at random, to select a sole winner. Winners will be notified via PM and announced in this thread no later than Sunday, June 26.

GMHockey Contest #1: Predict the Senators top draft pick and win 51mqxj10

Last edited by Dash on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Do we choose in this thread, or via PM?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Good question... you can PM if you'd rather keep your prediction secret.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I kinda suspect we'll end up with Couturier or Strome but I'll predict that RNH - Larsson - Huberdeau goes top-3 and then Ottawa trades the 6th and one of its 2nds (probably 48) to NJ for the 4th pick to take Landeskog while NJ takes Zibanejad.

It's pretty unlikely so I don't see any reason to keep the prediction secret, lol. But I guess it's possible.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It’d be cooler to have to predict the player AND the position we draft in. If nobody nails both, then you could select the winner randomly based on who had the player right.

Anyway, it’s fine regardless, and a good idea!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, it's a great idea. Dash's good for this kind of thing (and getting the best Lehner interview around).

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Talk about a tough contest Razz The *OFFICIAL* Sens contest is just who they draft with their pick. And by their I think they mean not NASH's, but if they trade their pick... is it still their pick? Ahhhhh!

Anywho, keep them coming. I have received 4 entries so far (Asq I have received your pick of G.L. as per your post)

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So, just to put a close to the first contest, there were no winners as nobody picked Zibanejad (obviously). Landeskog and Couturier were the only picks , with 3 votes to 2 for Lando respectively.

I will try to find a reason for another contest though. Thanks to all 5 of you to officially enter Razz Kind of surprised more people didn't want a chance at free stuff.

Better luck next time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum