GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm most impressed with...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm most impressed with... Empty I'm most impressed with... Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I thought we could have this thread too, make it a little more positive hopefully.

So far this preseason, who has MOST impressed you?

I have been most impressed with Foligno, he has really come in and shown that he WILL win that top 6 spot. He has definitley worked on his game this summer both physically and mentally. I would love to see him score some dirtier goals though, that's the only thing I ask of him, he's been so fancy and it's been fun to watch, but I want to see more dirty goals from him. He missed a wide open net against Toronto the other night, he's got to pot those too.

Matt Carkner has been an absolute stud on the blueline for us so far. His positioning has been specatcular and his shot seems to have gotten better as well. He has also continued to be more physical and an intimidating figure. He seems to be using his brain a lot more than his fists so far too, which I don't mind, he's choosing his moments this year. He has yet to register a fight.

2I'm most impressed with... Empty Re: I'm most impressed with... Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Refereeing.

3I'm most impressed with... Empty Re: I'm most impressed with... Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The zebras.

4I'm most impressed with... Empty Re: I'm most impressed with... Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Those guys in stripes.

5I'm most impressed with... Empty Re: I'm most impressed with... Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Those would be my top-three.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum