GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Church of Alfie's Charity Drive

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Guys and gals,

If you can help this charity, I think it's a very worthwhile cause. Please think about it.

I am trying to raise funds for Alfie's "You Know Who I am" charity, and I'm wondering if you would mind mentioning it in your next forum update.

To date, I have only raised a minor amount but have recently been able to lower the price of the shirts and increase the donation per shirt. So I do anticipate an increase in sales as the year, and hockey season progresses.

Any asistance you could give me would be greatly appreciated, and if
interested, the products can be viewed at the following URL's:

http://churchofalfie.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/

There's also a link in the Fun and Games Plus section.

Thanks

2Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:42 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

LOL... I think i'm going to have to buy one of those...

Alfie says "Cup or GTFO" LOL

classic!

3Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:LOL... I think i'm going to have to buy one of those...

classic!

Yeah, I might end up getting that one too. :D

4Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:58 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:

classic!

There are actually a few that are pretty good.. i'll definitely get one though...

5Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
504Heater wrote:

classic!

There are actually a few that are pretty good.. i'll definitely get one though...

Me too. That's a great charity. That affliction affects more people than we probably know about. I need to get off my arse and order some stuff from there and from the GMCentral store.

6Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:03 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
smash88 wrote:
504Heater wrote:

classic!

Me too. That's a great charity. That affliction affects more people than we probably know about. I need to get off my arse and order some stuff from there and from the GMCentral store.

yeah for sure... It's really great what he does for that hospital.. Hopefully it continues...

7Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

classic!

I'm not worthy. I just spent five minutes trying to figure out what CUP stood for, until I noticed that it was not capitalized.

8Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:32 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

classic!

I'm not worthy. I just spent five minutes trying to figure out what CUP stood for, until I noticed that it was not capitalized.

LOL...

9Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:51 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

How come there are no Women's T-shirts?? I saw the bikini underwear...but....you know..

10Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:How come there are no Women's T-shirts?? I saw the bikini underwear...but....you know..

Go on...

11Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:How come there are no Women's T-shirts?? I saw the bikini underwear...but....you know..

Go on...
HA HA HA!

8)

12Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:13 am

shabbs wrote:
504Heater wrote:

Go on...
HA HA HA!

8)

No really... Wink

13Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Empty Re: Church of Alfie's Charity Drive Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:03 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

MurderOnIce wrote:
shabbs wrote:
504Heater wrote:

Go on...
HA HA HA!

8)

No really... Wink

Yeah, I think we'd all like to know! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum