GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy ****, Chris Holt scored for Bingo last night!!!!!!!!1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://theahl.com/holt-saves-scores-for-senators-p141525

Chris Holt of the Binghamton Senators became the 10th goaltender in the American Hockey League’s 74-year history to be credited with scoring a goal, an empty-net marker to seal his team’s 4-2 win over the Rochester Americans at the Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena in Binghamton, N.Y., on Friday night.

With Rochester goaltender Alexander Salak on the bench for an extra attacker in the final minute of regulation, Holt sent the puck the length of the ice and into the vacated net. He is the sixth AHL goalie to score by actually shooting the puck into the net (as opposed to being the last player on his team to play the puck before an opposing team's "own goal").

Holt also made 30 saves on the night to earn the victory for Binghamton.

Bingo's starting goaltender Chris Holt scored an empty net goal last night to seal Bingo's win. He's the 10th AHL goalie ever to do it! Crazy! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And if he wanted to put some mustard on that hot dog, he would have let a long shot in off the next face off so that his goal would also stand as the winner.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Whenever I heard that name (Chris Holt!) I think of Arrested Development (Steve Holt!)

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Freakin awsome... Woooop

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum