GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Blog up at Crash the Crease - Who are the Sens after?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:The name "Brendan Bell" has surfaced, unfortunately.

Who said that? The Citizen? Don't worry about that. Bell was great for us, but we don't need him right now, should have signed him when we had the chance in the summer seeing as how he did everything we asked and more.

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

You also metioned Shane O'Brien, I would cringe if we picked him up. The guy is a walking penalty minute machine.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:The name "Brendan Bell" has surfaced, unfortunately.

Who said that? The Citizen? Don't worry about that. Bell was great for us, but we don't need him right now, should have signed him when we had the chance in the summer seeing as how he did everything we asked and more.

Great? I don't know about that. When you hear names like Seidenberg, Ballard and Robidas you can't help but be disappointed to hear the the Beller might be an option.

Is Lance Galbraith looking for a gig?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sure if we asked nicely Jason York would come out of the Team1200 studios and dress for the SENS.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:You also metioned Shane O'Brien, I would cringe if we picked him up. The guy is a walking penalty minute machine.

Tough as Dung though, but yes, he's not the sharpest tack on the ice, nor is he anything resembling fast.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Great? I don't know about that. When you hear names like Seidenberg, Ballard and Robidas you can't help but be disappointed to hear the the Beller might be an option.

For league minimum, he was better than Picard could ever dream of bring and just as good - if not better than Campoli.

I doubt he's in the mix anyway, the only time I ever read his name was in the Citizen, when they were doing what everyone else is doing: guessing.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

For league minimum, he was better than Picard could ever dream of bring and just as good - if not better than Campoli.

I doubt he's in the mix anyway, the only time I ever read his name was in the Citizen, when they were doing what everyone else is doing: guessing.

He's not better than Campoli and we need somebody better than Campoli, at the very least.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:He's not better than Campoli and we need somebody better than Campoli, at the very least.

He's as close to Campoli as can be IMO. He's not better though, like you say, and we need someone better (if we even do anything).

Again, disregard that rumour, it's rubbish.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:He's not better than Campoli and we need somebody better than Campoli, at the very least.

He's as close to Campoli as can be IMO. He's not better though, like you say, and we need someone better (if we even do anything).

Again, disregard that rumour, it's rubbish.

Is it just another local hack pining for the return of a 67s "star"?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

It's someone who didn't know what the heck they were talking about, I can't recall who it was, but there's zero chance the big D acquisition is BBell. I mean...you might as well just keep Brian Lee as insurance if Campoli goes down, right?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

It's someone who didn't know what the heck they were talking about, I can't recall who it was, but there's zero chance the big D acquisition is BBell. I mean...you might as well just keep Brian Lee as insurance if Campoli goes down, right?

Might as well.

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I wouldn't doubt that he would be brought in an extra D if Lee is moved for a top 4 like Seidenberg.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:
I wouldn't doubt that he would be brought in an extra D if Lee is moved for a top 4 like Seidenberg.

Yeah, maybe as a back-up to the guys if our depth gets depleted. But even if we move Lee for Seidenberg, you'd still have Campoli as the extra D-man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum