GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens New Forward Line Combos...

+5
Hockeyhero22000
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
sens4win
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:This is how I think it plays out:

Michalek - Spezza - Regin
Kelly - Fisher - Alfredsson
Foligno - Cullen - Kovalev
Ruutu - Winchester - Neil

Extra: Donovan, Shannon

What do y'all think?

I think this looks about right i think regin has played well enough to deserve top line minutes right now with a shot at making some more points

17Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

What do y'all think?

I think this looks about right i think regin has played well enough to deserve top line minutes right now with a shot at making some more points

As asq2 has pointed out, Regin appears to be much more comfortable and productive at centre.

18Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

What do y'all think?

As asq2 has pointed out, Regin appears to be much more comfortable and productive at centre.

true but we can still see what he has got i mean it isn't like clouston
has any problems mixing lines in game if something isn't working.
either way the top 3 line have 2 centres who can take face offs if one
gets thrown out. (foligno did play centre in junior)

Last edited by Hockeyhero22000 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm

I think it might be something like this.

Michalek/Spezza/Alfi
Kovy/Regin/Shannon
Cullen/Fisher/Kelly
Neil/Winchester/Ruutu

When Foligno comes back... who knows?

20Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Foligno-Spezza-Michalek
Regin will fill in up top until Foligno is ready. Top line is a deadly scoring tandem with Spezza playing as well as he is, and Foligno having a successful year. I think Foligno will fluorish in a top line role.

Kelly-Fisher-Alfredsson
This line looked AWESOME last night, and presents not only a significant scoring threat, but also contains a group of highly skilled PKers, which lines up really well against the top line of any opposing team, regardless of their potency (which was exemplified last night vs. OV)

Shannon-Cullen-Kovalev
This line has it all. Kovalev has the hands, Shannon has the speed, and Cullen has the finish. This is an insanely good third line, and it prides me to say that we have this kind of depth. A very strong potential to score goals with Kovalev creating chances, and Shannon's speed. I can see this line being frustrating to play against.

Ruutu-Winchester-Neil
Speaking of frustrating to play against... This line is ridiculously tough and hard working. Not to mention, they have been producing some solid offence in addition lately. What an irritating line this will be to play against.

Healthies: Regin, Donovan

As mentioned, Regin will fill in up top until Foligno is ready. Both of these guys are too good to be healthy scratches, but such is the state of our team.

Anybody else ridiculously excited?

21Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:

What do y'all think?

I wanna know what happens with Cheechoo, and if we're moving a forward for a D, before I spend too much time on this. Smile

I think I put Foligno on the top line, tho', and keep Regin centering Kovalev, with Cullen on the left. Cullen is super-versatile, plays every forward spot basically, plus the point on PP.

Can Cullen play the wing? I'm not sure.

22Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:51 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Can Cullen play the wing? I'm not sure.
Cullen can and has played all three forward positions within the last season and this one as well. he is extremely versatile that way.

23Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm

AlfieisGod11

Rookie
Rookie

The days of nonexistent secondary scoring are officially over

24Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Jordo wrote:Foligno-Spezza-Michalek
Regin will fill in up top until Foligno is ready. Top line is a deadly scoring tandem with Spezza playing as well as he is, and Foligno having a successful year. I think Foligno will fluorish in a top line role.

Kelly-Fisher-Alfredsson
This line looked AWESOME last night, and presents not only a significant scoring threat, but also contains a group of highly skilled PKers, which lines up really well against the top line of any opposing team, regardless of their potency (which was exemplified last night vs. OV)

Shannon-Cullen-Kovalev
This line has it all. Kovalev has the hands, Shannon has the speed, and Cullen has the finish. This is an insanely good third line, and it prides me to say that we have this kind of depth. A very strong potential to score goals with Kovalev creating chances, and Shannon's speed. I can see this line being frustrating to play against.

Ruutu-Winchester-Neil
Speaking of frustrating to play against... This line is ridiculously tough and hard working. Not to mention, they have been producing some solid offence in addition lately. What an irritating line this will be to play against.

As mentioned, Regin will fill in up top until Foligno is ready. Both of these guys are too good to be healthy scratches, but such is the state of our team.

the only switch i would do wold be put regin in and take shannon out as good as shannon has been Regin has been the better of the two players and you cant take the better player out

25Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:59 pm

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Jordo wrote:Foligno-Spezza-Michalek

Kelly-Fisher-Alfredsson

Shannon-Cullen-Kovalev

Ruutu-Winchester-Neil

the only switch i would do wold be put regin in and take shannon out as good as shannon has been Regin has been the better of the two players and you cant take the better player out

agreed, take Shannon out, slot Cullen on the left and put Regin at his comfortable center spot.

Foligno/Spezza/Michalek
Kelly/Fish/ALfie
Cullen/Regin/Kovalev
Ruutu/Winnie/Neil

pretty decent lines to me Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 42833

26Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:07 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

What do y'all think?

I wanna know what happens with Cheechoo, and if we're moving a forward for a D, before I spend too much time on this. Smile

I think I put Foligno on the top line, tho', and keep Regin centering Kovalev, with Cullen on the left. Cullen is super-versatile, plays every forward spot basically, plus the point on PP.

Can Cullen play the wing? I'm not sure.

Dude, I wrote it because I was sure! Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 754246

27Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Cullen can absolutely play the wing, just as vesitile as Kelly but with more offensive upside and I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that he plays the point on the PP in Carolina.

28Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:32 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cullen has to take the face-offs if he is on Regin's line though. Much more experienced, crucial in the playofs.

29Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:

Dude, I wrote it because I was sure! Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 754246

Oh man, that's great news. I didn't realize that.

30Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens New Forward Line Combos... Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Oh man, that's great news. I didn't realize that.

I accept your apology in the form of this dancing salsa-banana thing:

Sens New Forward Line Combos... - Page 2 593227

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum