GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 1:00pm ET - Mon. Jan. 18th, 2010

+20
Hobiesens
Jordo
PKC
garblar
Hayden
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
SDH89
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
PTFlea
wprager
caissie_1
LeCaptain
dennycrane
asq2
rooneypoo
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 29]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I know they always say how when a player is concussed he can't even ride a stationary bike to stay in shape. But Michalek riding a bike is still not an indication of his imminent return.
No one said imminent... but he's on the right track and it's a good sign he's on the bike.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:I know they always say how when a player is concussed he can't even ride a stationary bike to stay in shape. But Michalek riding a bike is still not an indication of his imminent return.
No one said imminent... but he's on the right track and it's a good sign he's on the bike.

On track for what? Originally Clouston said he'd miss both of the weekend games (last weekend) and since then I'd heard nothing else.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

My guess is he got his bell rung pretty solidly. So, it's recovery from a serious concussion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's probably targeting Wednesday. That's the inference I got from Clouston. Not Monday, but soon after.

And Spezza sounds like he's targeting next Saturday or Tuesday - unless he's side-tracked. He sounded really happy today.

Interesting developments in Sensland - hey? Now we'll have a stronger team complete with role players who know what they have to do behind the "big guns". It'll be interesting to see if everyone comes together right away.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:My guess is he got his bell rung pretty solidly. So, it's recovery from a serious concussion.

Oh, it's pretty much common knowledge that he has a concussion. I never saw anything about how "serious" it was, though. If he's riding the bike I assume he's symptoms free, but still doesn't tell me anything. And in that Brennan article Clouston is quoted saying Michalek is "close". Facepalm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:He's probably targeting Wednesday. That's the inference I got from Clouston. Not Monday, but soon after.

And Spezza sounds like he's targeting next Saturday or Tuesday - unless he's side-tracked. He sounded really happy today.

Interesting developments in Sensland - hey? Now we'll have a stronger team complete with role players who know what they have to do behind the "big guns". It'll be interesting to see if everyone comes together right away.

I was never worried, this team has been in a playoff spot now for almost all season. Same effort every night, a few defensive and defensive breakdowns here and there but nothing consistently alarming. This is so not last year, and I think good days are ahead.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bergeron may be back but others are banged up:
http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=4834343&campaign=rss&source=NHLHeadlines

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

DOesn't really matter I guess. All gonna depend on our mental preparation.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yay Philly lost.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:DOesn't really matter I guess. All gonna depend on our mental preparation.

Ah! The dreaded "Preparation 'M'". Laugh1

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:GO SENS GO!!!

Fluffin' - 'A'!

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I should get a'fluffin' as well; I'm only a few away from 1000 Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:I should get a'fluffin' as well; I'm only a few away from 1000 Smile

We can certainly help.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Of course, I meant help ourselves.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I was gonna say "You're such a helpful guy" Smile

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Of course, I meant help ourselves.

Now I've gotta say "you're such a self-help guy" ... Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:
wprager wrote:Of course, I meant help ourselves.

Now I've gotta say "you're such a self-help guy" ... Wink

GAC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum