GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission)

+3
The Silfer Server
shabbs
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:24 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my car since I just bought a new one over the weekend.

It is a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire 4 door. 2.2 4cyl 5 speed manual transmission. It is red with a charcoal interior. It has 220,000KMs on it and is in great running condition.

I put a new exhaust system on it last summer and I have had the brakes and rotors changed this past July. It has just had an oil change and general inspection.

I am selling it as is and have the selling kit for it.

It would make for a great winter car.

PM me if interested in more information.

Thanks!!

SG11 Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) 754246

2Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Re: Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You should talk with Prager.

Wink

3Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Re: Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:You should talk with Prager.

Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Icon_wink

Thanks Shabbs, we have talked about it already. Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) 54934

4Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Re: Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:31 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Is the new car by any chance a silver Pontiac Vibe? The only reason I ask is because i'm in ottawa for the holidays, and was putting gas in our family car, when one drove by (Montreal rd and Vanier Pkwy) with a vanity plate of Stargzer. Isn't that your nickname on this site.

PS: although it may not sound like it, I'm actually not a stalker. SpezD, please don't beat me up!! I bruise like a peach.

5Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Re: Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:Is the new car by any chance a silver Pontiac Vibe? The only reason I ask is because i'm in ottawa for the holidays, and was putting gas in our family car, when one drove by (Montreal rd and Vanier Pkwy) with a vanity plate of Stargzer. Isn't that your nickname on this site.

PS: although it may not sound like it, I'm actually not a stalker. SpezD, please don't beat me up!! I bruise like a peach.

Must be a Rainbow fan:

6Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Re: Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:Is the new car by any chance a silver Pontiac Vibe? The only reason I ask is because i'm in ottawa for the holidays, and was putting gas in our family car, when one drove by (Montreal rd and Vanier Pkwy) with a vanity plate of Stargzer. Isn't that your nickname on this site.

I have a silver 2010 Vibe, sweet ride, but I'd beat myself up if I had the plate Stargzer. Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) 270956

7Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Re: Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Her nickname is Stargate. As in Stargate SG1, Sensgirl11 shortens to SG11 so there's that mystery solved. Smile

- Unknown Author

8Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Empty Re: Car for Sale!! (Manual Transmission) Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Would you still beat yourself up if it was Stargeezer and not Stargazer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum