GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bryan Murray on Hockeycentral @ Noon today

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bryan Murray on Hockeycentral @ Noon today Empty Bryan Murray on Hockeycentral @ Noon today Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BM is on right now...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

ah dang, is he discussing anything worthwhile? Maybe they will ask how he is enjoying life without Dany Heatley? Bryan Murray on Hockeycentral @ Noon today 78253 Bryan Murray on Hockeycentral @ Noon today 88481

Pretty dull honestly.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Talking about Clouston, Spezza, Carkner, Volchie, Kovalev and of course, goal tending.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:Pretty dull honestly.
Yeah, nothing we all haven't discussed and stated here.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Talking about Clouston, Spezza, Carkner, Volchie, Kovalev and of course, goal tending.

meh, talk about when Kuba is coming back or what exactly is going on. Plus to find out what is going on with Winchester, I think it was you Shabbs that said apparently he had a setback?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Talking about Clouston, Spezza, Carkner, Volchie, Kovalev and of course, goal tending.

meh, talk about when Kuba is coming back or what exactly is going on. Plus to find out what is going on with Winchester, I think it was you Shabbs that said apparently he had a setback?
No mention of those guys, and yeah, it was reported he had a set back in rehab a while ago... but I've seen nothing else since.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I just got a text from a friend that said the Sens have signed Carkner to a 2-year deal.

What?

NHL_Sens is reporting the same!

SWEET!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:I just got a text from a friend that said the Sens have signed Carkner to a 2-year deal.

What?

NHL_Sens is reporting the same!

SWEET!

no kidding, this came out of the blue, and if it is indeed legitimate, any idea on the terms?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum