GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal?

+9
Tuk Tuk
asq2
PKC
SensFan71
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I can't believe "experts" are puting Tampa and Florida below these teams. Weiss and BOoth are probably licking their lips if they are watching this.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:I can't believe "experts" are puting Tampa and Florida below these teams. Weiss and BOoth are probably licking their lips if they are watching this.

got Weiss in my hockey pool, so am hoping he lights it up.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Florida have the chemistry, they skate everywhere. One of the best transition game in the EAst. If they faced that kind of D (MTL and TOR tonight), Weiss and Booth could get 70 pts his year.

marakh wrote:I can't believe "experts" are puting Tampa and Florida below these teams. Weiss and BOoth are probably licking their lips if they are watching this.

It is what it is, these two teams will be at the bottom of the conferance. No way do these teams finish 8-9 lolol.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Florida have the chemistry, they skate everywhere. One of the best transition game in the EAst. If they faced that kind of D (MTL and TOR tonight), Weiss and Booth could get 70 pts his year.

and that is after losing J-Bo, so you can imagine how good it would have been if they kept him. (maybe he is overhyped though UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 668437 )

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

That Kulikov kid is gonna make them forget Jbo in 2 years.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

why was Eli wilson coaching price in the offseason??

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

And of course, habs fans on HF are blaming the refs UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 78253

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:And of course, habs fans on HF are blaming the refs UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 78253

would expect nothing less from them. ole, ole, ole UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 88481 UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 668437

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Markov will soon ask Gainey to take Kovalev back.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Markov will soon ask Gainey to take Kovalev back.

too bad sucker, enjoy the piece of crap you got between the pipes (Price) and enjoy missing the playoffs UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 78253

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

4-0 Washington, ouch Boston is getting owned, Ovie now has 2.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:And of course, habs fans on HF are blaming the refs UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 78253
I would be shocked if they were not.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

And Markov is hurt UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 668437 UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 6 812636

Montreal is screwed. Their 101st season wont be great.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

RDS is reporting that Sergei will report after all (here's TSN's version for the linguistically impaired):
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=293943

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Good for him, work his way back up. A press conference to explain what happened would be a good idea.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Reports from Montreal say Sergei has already played his last game in Montreal. A seventh round draft pick who hasn't worked hard enough to secure his spot with the big club.

The hockey writers who make up the panel on "L'Antichambre" have rendered their verdict:

Le Biélorusse avait peut-être du talent, mais l’organisation a tout de même mal évalué ce joueur. Si ses qualités physiques étaient bonnes pour en faire un choix de 7e tour en 2005, il est clair que l’évaluation psychologique n’a jamais été faite.

Maintenant, si son désir est de sortir de Hamilton, il devra redoubler d’ardeur pour l’équipe de Guy Boucher. De bonnes performances pourraient lui valoir un billet pour d’autres cieux, mais à Montréal, il pleut sur Sergeï Kostitsyn.

Full article here:
http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/Antichambre/posts/39321

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum