GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoffs...and we're off!!

+7
beedub
davetherave
Acrobat
LeCaptain
LethalLehner
wprager
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Playoffs...and we're off!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs...and we're off!! Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:14 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Lovely.

The whole TSN panel were in unison as to why Carolina made such a triumphant return to the playoffs.

Fear of their D.

Specifically Babchuck and Joe Corvo.

Facepalm Diddle.

Is there a worse hockey panel than TSN's?

Ray Ferraro looks as embarassed to be on it as Tortorella did.

32Playoffs...and we're off!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs...and we're off!! Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:49 am

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

All my picks got off to a great start.... Exept the Hurricanes. 3 out of 4 not too bad! :KKK:

33Playoffs...and we're off!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs...and we're off!! Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

caissie_1 wrote:All my picks got off to a great start.... Exept the Hurricanes. 3 out of 4 not too bad! :KKK:

You picked the Rangers?

34Playoffs...and we're off!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs...and we're off!! Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

caissie_1 wrote:All my picks got off to a great start.... Exept the Hurricanes. 3 out of 4 not too bad! :KKK:

GREAT opening night...all the games were exciting for different reasons....

35Playoffs...and we're off!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs...and we're off!! Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:

GREAT opening night...all the games were exciting for different reasons....

I think I almost wore out the recall button on my remote, flipping from CBC, to TSN, to TSN 2, man, I was channel surfing like a mad man last night lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum