GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. Louis playoff bound?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1St. Louis playoff bound? Empty St. Louis playoff bound? Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well as of today's standings the Blues sit in 8th spot 1 point ahead of 9th place. I can honestly say I had no Idea the Blues would have a chance to make the playoffs this year. They are 7-1-2 in their last 10 and are currently riding a 5 game winning streak. I find myself rooting for these guys for some unknown reason. It's too bad, barring a miracle, that they'd get bounced early in the first round anyway if they hang on and make it in that is.

- Unknown Author

2St. Louis playoff bound? Empty Re: St. Louis playoff bound? Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Unbelievable. I cannot help myself...go Blues go!!!*

*Sorry Oilers, I have nothing against you guys, but I have to cheer on the Blues.

3St. Louis playoff bound? Empty Re: St. Louis playoff bound? Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:29 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I like the Blues but would rather see the Oilers make it in.

4St. Louis playoff bound? Empty Re: St. Louis playoff bound? Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Surely this can't last... GO OIL!!!!

5St. Louis playoff bound? Empty Re: St. Louis playoff bound? Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:54 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Well as of today's standings the Blues sit in 8th spot 1 point ahead of 9th place. I can honestly say I had no Idea the Blues would have a chance to make the playoffs this year. They are 7-1-2 in their last 10 and are currently riding a 5 game winning streak. I find myself rooting for these guys for some unknown reason. It's too bad, barring a miracle, that they'd get bounced early in the first round anyway if they hang on and make it in that is.

Don't be so sure...

REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Tied 2-2

Nov 6: at Sharks 5, Blues 4 (SO)
Dec 13: at Sharks 5, Blues 4
Dec 27: at Blues 3, Sharks 2 (SO)
Mar 12: at Blues 3, Sharks 1

cool)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum