GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBOFS-Nashville Predators

3 posters

Preds' player with the biggest impact on the franchise?

TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap218%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 18% [ 3 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap212%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap212%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap20%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap20%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap229%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 29% [ 5 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap218%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 18% [ 3 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap26%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_lcap25%TBOFS-Nashville Predators Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TBOFS-Nashville Predators Empty TBOFS-Nashville Predators Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:41 pm

Legwand i suppose...

2TBOFS-Nashville Predators Empty Re: TBOFS-Nashville Predators Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Quite frankly, I am the greatest thing to ever happen to this franchise. Look at all the youth I've acquired :D

All kidding aside I went with Vokoun. I would go with Legwand but he's underachieved.

3TBOFS-Nashville Predators Empty Re: TBOFS-Nashville Predators Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:07 am

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

martin erat is so under rated.

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

4TBOFS-Nashville Predators Empty Re: TBOFS-Nashville Predators Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll vote Kariya because he have them an identity to work with.

It's tough. Sullivan might be the most underrated player in history - unfortunate for him and the Preds that his back is franked so badly.

5TBOFS-Nashville Predators Empty Re: TBOFS-Nashville Predators Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:03 pm

kariya was only there for about 2 seasons though...Its hard to define a franchise in that short a time

6TBOFS-Nashville Predators Empty Re: TBOFS-Nashville Predators Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sullivan is back to practicing I had heard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum