GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+8
Vandelay
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Well there's your Batherson comparison

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Well there's your Batherson comparison
Very close to it yeah.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chara to the isles.

The isles are gonna be one of the hardest teams to play against this season. Love this moved for them.
I really hope they make the finals.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

21 years since he last played for them -- will set a new record.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good for Big Z. Should've been a lifetime Senator.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kaprisov signs 5 years 45M$

Dominos?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Brady is nowhere as good as KK. He's somewhere between 8 and 8.5 on a longterm imo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Although I've never understood it, "KK" is generally "Kotkaniemi" so I was really confused until I scrolled up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Couple more days, I'm thinking. Would be nice if he could be on the ice to start camp (tomorrow, I think) but the Tkachuk way is to hold out until at least the 24th.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When Matthew referred to himself in the third person did anyone else think that was scripted?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dahlin 3 years, $6M AAV.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Duncan Keith, now of the Edmonton Oilers, apparently waited so long to get his 2nd vaccine that he now is missing part of camp while he quarantines. What an idiot.

Apparently, Edmonton could also end up going into the season with one unvaccinated player who they are currently trying to persuade to get the vaccine.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Duncan Keith, now of the Edmonton Oilers, apparently waited so long to get his 2nd vaccine that he now is missing part of camp while he quarantines.  What an idiot.

Apparently, Edmonton could also end up going into the season with one unvaccinated player who they are currently trying to persuade to get the vaccine.

Alberta I guess

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tyler Bertuzzi of the Red Wings refuses to be vaccinated and won't be able to travel to Canada for games, forfeiting approximately $400K of his salary. I mean, there's stupid, and then there's really stupid.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Tyler Bertuzzi of the Red Wings refuses to be vaccinated and won't be able to travel to Canada for games, forfeiting approximately $400K of his salary.  I mean, there's stupid, and then there's really stupid.

There no amount of vaccines I won’t take for 400k Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

To be quite honest, I'm surprised there's not more players refusing to get vaccinated. With only 7 teams in Canada, their salaries being what they are, and the percentage of (sorry to bring politics into this) right-leaning players I would have expected a lot more push back from US-based players.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MacKenzie Blackwood apparently not getting vaccinated, so the Devils starting goalie can't play in Canada.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Price entering the Player Assistance Program. Could be nothing. But it's rarely nothing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum